Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Jan 21, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stitch & Smudge View Post
Small World. Tune gets stuck in your head for hours.
Snorin.
Navy river jou... sorry, I fell asleep
Fast and the furious. Should be done for false advertising
Kong. Same ride as above with a different video. Although I like the queue.
Flying carpets, Kang n Kodos, thing above the people mover. Okay for kids
Timone and Pumba. Patronising while describing Disney in Florida to a tee.
Oh god the fast and furious ride is bloody dreadful 😂
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Have to agree with MF and go with Space Mountain in WDW. Not a patch on DLP and so uncomfortable to ride.

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
FtLouie
Excited about Disney

Sorry, but...I don't see the point of Seven Dwarves Mine Train. I get that its a "thrill" ride aimed at slightly younger ones, but I don't get why its such a massive draw for everyone else. I ride it if I can get a FP for it but otherwise completely happy to skip it

And I also don't like Soarin'. Not sure if I've done it since 2007, it felt like it got very tired, very quickly

Have no fear, Purple Turtle is here
FtLouie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
JohnD
VIP Dibber

The Fast and the Furious.

It is hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.
JohnD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
quiddity
Apprentice Imagineer

quiddity's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by FtLouie View Post
Sorry, but...I don't see the point of Seven Dwarves Mine Train. I get that its a "thrill" ride aimed at slightly younger ones, but I don't get why its such a massive draw for everyone else. I ride it if I can get a FP for it but otherwise completely happy to skip it

And I also don't like Soarin'. Not sure if I've done it since 2007, it felt like it got very tired, very quickly
We thought that after queuing for 1.5 hours on our first trip since it was made.

But then 2 years later we were waiting for the fireworks at mk (inclement weather so getting delayed) when we noticed the fast pass for it was 10 minutes! So we thought we'd do it again. It was literally night & day! It was soooooooooooo good in the dark! We now love it but only at night lol
7/2/12-9/2/12 cheyenne DLP for 1st time!
28/09/12-12/10/12 clarion inn LBV again again!
quiddity is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

The worst one I’ve actually been on is Forbidden journey as it makes me feel really ill, if it didn’t I would enjoy it. Pointless attraction is fast and furious. There are a few that we always avoid like hall of presidents, tiki room as they just don’t appeal to us. Some of the shows like the beauty and the beast one never seen as it’s just people miming along to the songs but the worst I’ve actually watched is the flights of fancy UP thing it was boring and pointless
Old 17 Jan 21, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
I think I'm easily pleased because of my enthusiasm for 'cheese' so I like Hall of Presidents and love the Enchanted Tiki Rooms and Small World. Country Bears Jamboree anyone? I never did Mission to Mars or the apparently too scary for some kids Alien Encounter that took the spot afterwards but we did its next incarnation as Stitch's Great Escape. Being stuck in the dark with Stitch's chili 'burp' seemingly next to your face was disgusting, not surprised that ride closed too!
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

We have never bothered with the Tiki room or Hall of Presidents. One we have done, but will never again, is the Jungle Cruise in MK.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Stitch followed by the Hall of Presidents and Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. Have only done each of them once.
Old 17 Jan 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mollybogle View Post
The worst one I’ve actually been on is Forbidden journey as it makes me feel really ill, if it didn’t I would enjoy it. Pointless attraction is fast and furious. There are a few that we always avoid like hall of presidents, tiki room as they just don’t appeal to us. Some of the shows like the beauty and the beast one never seen as it’s just people miming along to the songs but the worst I’ve actually watched is the flights of fancy UP thing it was boring and pointless
So the first time I did forbidden journey, I spent 45 minutes sat on the floor afterwards with my head between my legs trying not to throw up.

Every time since, I’ve been fine! It’s weird!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List