Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Feb 14, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Shpadoinkleday
Dancing with Tink'

Hey everyone.

I sent her a message this evening on Facebook and have just received this back:

"Hiya, I am so sorry for the wait, ive been having nightmare getting the pics to load onto the memory sticks, I have managed to get them onto a disc last night so they are ready to send tomorrow, Ive got to get some cases for them but they are ready to go x"

Here's hoping. I have also said to her if she is having issues making the copies I would be more then happy to make them and send out for her.

Edited at 08:18 PM.
Shpadoinkleday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 14, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the update, sadly we have heard this story before with the memory sticks, however lets keep everything crossed she is sending them the time

Lisa x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 14, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstwdw
Imagineer

I really hope this is true! Fingers crossed. We could have them on CDs anyway instead of memory sticks couldn't we? At this stage I don't think anyone would mind what format they're in!
Mrstwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 14, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Sorry if i have confused things,i was looking at the wrong message, i nearly joined your photopass first.
Sorry again for the confusion and if i built your hopes up.
I hop all gets sorted with your photopass

Edited at 12:38 PM.
Old 3 Feb 14, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrstwdw
Imagineer

Originally Posted by davidshads View Post
Hi, This is the pm i got from her did you also get these details? as the photos are all there but trying to work out how to download them on to a cd.
Dave
Photopass Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone

I hope you all had a great Christmas.

The disk has finally arrived and my super DH has set up the website.

toniroger.me.uk/piwigo
username - photopass
password - 2013

ftp://toniroger.me.uk/
username :- u8057796-photopass
password :- photopass2013

The first is a website where you can go and look at the photos and then download the ones you want.

There are 1700 photos in total. They are in date order from when they were taken though so just click and find your dates. (Well that is what my hubby said). When you have opened a photo you can tag it with a keyword and then you can just bring up all the photos with that keyword. Photos can have more then one keyword. If you are going to keyword tag your photos then please either use your Dibb name or a family name or something else personal to you so it is not duplicated. You can also tag with the name of the park or ride or character etc.

He is working on whether once you have got all the photos with a keyword if you can then just tell it to download all photos with that keyword but he is unsure how to do it right now.

When you have a photo up you can just click to download the one photo though.

The second link is to the ftp of all the photos (people who understand what that is will know what to do with it LOL)

Thanks to everyone for making my first photoshare a great experience.

Toni
Unfortunately this is a different photoshare. I wish we'd been in this one!
Mrstwdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 14, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Sorry if i have confused things,i was looking at the wrong message, i nearly joined your photopass first.
I hope all gets sorted with your photopass
Old 6 Feb 14, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrstwdw
Imagineer

Originally Posted by davidshads View Post
I hope all gets sorted with your photopass
Not to worry! Bet you're glad you didn't join! ;-)

Anyone else heard anything yet?
Old 8 Feb 14, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Shpadoinkleday
Dancing with Tink'

I sent her another message on Facebook yesterday which says she has seen it but as yet no reply.

I just don't understand why she would reply to me a week ago saying she had issues but had done 3 copies and had 2 left to do if that was obviously now a lie.

Guess I always try and see some good in people and it backfired big this time. Doesn't help my DH is now saying he thought it seemed a bit dodgy from the start but didn't want to say anything to me. How that's supposed to make me feel better I don't know! :angry:
Shpadoinkleday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 14, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrstwdw
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shpadoinkleday View Post
I sent her another message on Facebook yesterday which says she has seen it but as yet no reply.

I just don't understand why she would reply to me a week ago saying she had issues but had done 3 copies and had 2 left to do if that was obviously now a lie.

Guess I always try and see some good in people and it backfired big this time. Doesn't help my DH is now saying he thought it seemed a bit dodgy from the start but didn't want to say anything to me. How that's supposed to make me feel better I don't know! :angry:
My DH is saying the same! Glad it isn't only me!

We've done a photopass before too and it went great.

I at least want my money back from Emma! She had £20 each off a lot of us.!
Old 9 Feb 14, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post

I think it's time for some detective work and maybe either a PayPal invoice sent from everyone of us or small claims court... thankfully I kept all the emails from her acknowledging payment etc so should have no problems proving the case.

I know this all sounds a tad dramatic but this is technically theft...

Lisa x
Closed Thread