Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 10 Nov 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Annie10189
Helping Minnie

Mobile Adidas store discount changed 50% - 40% days apart?

Hey all,

We visited the Adidas outlet at Vineland outlets on Wednesday and they had signs throughout the store saying 50% off. On top of clothings racks, on every shoe isle, in the windows etc etc

We returned last night (Saturday evening) and the signs look exactly the same but instead say 40% off.

DBF suggested they may change it for the weekend as it’ll be a busier shopping period.

Does anyone have any insight or came across this before?
Annie10189 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
They change the offers available daily in our experience . That one changed over Thursday . The hoodies remained the same price though regardless of what the offer was. They were still $24.98 with the 50% or the following days discount . Same with the t shirts they still worked out at $9 . Always grab the offer when you see it imo,
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

Did the same in August when we were there
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

The offers change every day, at the weekends there is heavier footfall so they dont discount as much
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 04:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Annie10189
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Super helpful to know! We have the habit of ‘we’ll think about it and come back’ mentality.

Definitely jump on it the next time

Thanks, all x
Annie10189 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 04:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Also if going in tommy or CK buy one item only . It will kick out a discount voucher for the other
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 19, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I never shop at the weekend apart from our local grocery store offers are usually better during the week
It's also jersey week at the minute
We went to Cracker Barrel at 4/30 pm it was rammed normally if we go around his time it's empty { we miss out lunch most days when at the villa )
We had a 20 minute wait
We have noticed as our MC who was with us snow bird season has started very early just the really big homes 6 bed plus not booked out other than thanksgiving weekend
It's busy everywhere
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

As said, discounts can & do change daily; been the same for years.

Not taken any notice of when the best discounts are on at the outlets although previous posters suggest the best are during the week.

However, the likes of Macy's tend to run their deals Friday-Sunday & not during the week unless it's something like a Friends & Family event which runs continuously for 2-3 weeks.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I never shop at the weekend apart from our local grocery store offers are usually better during the week
It's also jersey week at the minute
We went to Cracker Barrel at 4/30 pm it was rammed normally if we go around his time it's empty { we miss out lunch most days when at the villa )
We had a 20 minute wait
We have noticed as our MC who was with us snow bird season has started very early just the really big homes 6 bed plus not booked out other than thanksgiving weekend
It's busy everywhere
Hope you are having a rest Helen , it’s been ridiculously busy this past week hasn’t it . Think the whole of New Jersey popped down !
Sept 24 POFQ
Old 14 Nov 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I was at Vineland last Sat from opening to around 2.30 and I thought it was actually quieter than previous trips. Or should I say less busy! On other hand, restaurants defo busier although a lot doing veterans day specials so I'm not complaining about that. Sadly for Bjs brewhouse they had a system glitch Mon night too so I trotted up 5.45 and we exited 8.15. 45 min wait even though not all tables being used. Ages to take order then rest of my family got theirs whilst I was promised mines was "right behind"., They finished theirs by time my philly cheesesteak appeared. Even allowing for system issues, was a shambles. Won't be back.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List