Notices
Intro's and Welcomes Introduce yourself and be welcomed into our community.

Old 2 Jun 19, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Henbury
New Poster (3)

Hello All !

Hi All and thanks for having me back to your great forum !

I was last on here many many years ago when all you wonderful people helped me and my other half at the time planned many visits to Florida !

In the end we did 6 trips to from 2007 & to 2011 using a Villa booked on here

So Now i'm back looking for help in different circumstances from previous

My ex partner has long gone but i always vowed to return to the state i once worked for one more time before i depart this world.

sorry i'm going on abit, must be old age LOL

Now the matter at Hand

My Next door neighbor of some 15+ years has asked me to help/plan/book at Holiday for Her and her 2 girls, one is 13 the younger one is 9 ok so for you say. They would like me to take them/show them all that is good about Florida. I've spoken at length to them about my experiences and her hubby is OK with me taking them as he is not a keen flyer/holiday person.

But here is the bit i need Help with. The Younger girl is Autistic so we will have to plan this trip very carefully and have been talking to mum about what She can and cannot cope with.

She is an absolute little love bug and extremely bright and clever and loves to do things as long as she knows whats coming. she will get upset with unknowns etc.

As it is now some 8 years since my last visit i suspect many things have changed and will be looking to you kind people to help me along.

We will be hoping to go during school holiday time next year as the little Girl is in a very very good school and we don't want her to miss any time

SO have any of you taken a Autistic child to Florida and what have your experience's been like. Do Disney do anything for Autistic children etc

Thanks for putting up with my post and i look forward to reading your replys

Ian
Henbury is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi and welcome
Old 10 Jun 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Hi & Welcome
I think Disney do a DAS, a pass for people with Special Needs, will help get on the rides quicker
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List