Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Jul 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Magical Dining Month 23rd August - 30th September - free entry to Seaworld now extended to October 7

It's back and it's been extended to October 7th

Magical Dining Month starts on August 23rd - 30th September. If you book Sharks Underwater Grill you can have free admission to SeaWorld, as per previous years. You'll pay $35 for a wonderful 3 course meal at the restaurants listed - what a bargain, as there are some fabulous places to eat.

Hope this is useful for those who haven't already got tickets.

Also, Electric Ocean will be running 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th and 31st August and 1st September, so the park will be open late making better use of your entry.

The Melting Pot, Edie V's and Ruth's Chris are really good value, and we also tried Morimoto Asia and STK last year.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018

Edited at 11:13 AM.
JanetteP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Thank you, that sounds interesting. Do you know where I could find out more? I had a quick search but couldn’t find it for this year.

Are children charged the same?
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Thank you, that sounds interesting. Do you know where I could find out more? I had a quick search but couldn’t find it for this year.

Are children charged the same?
visitorlando/en/magi...er-grill/44694

Here's the link - and children can pick from a separate menu if I remember from last year. Stephanie (dixonsontour) did a review, so I'll see if I can find it.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...rwat er+Grill

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018

Edited at 04:15 PM.
JanetteP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
visitorlando/en/magi...er-grill/44694

Here's the link - and children can pick from a separate menu if I remember from last year. Stephanie (dixonsontour) did a review, so I'll see if I can find it.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...rwat er+Grill
That’s brilliant thank you, it sounds a really good offer
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OP. I see a load more places have now been added. Well done, good find

I think we will opt for Blue Zoo. The choices there look really good.

Thanks for posting.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
OP. I see a load more places have now been added. Well done, good find

I think we will opt for Blue Zoo. The choices there look really good.

Thanks for posting.
Thanks Mr Tom - Bluezoo looks nice - glad you will make use of MDM - we don't arrive until 29th September, and we have 5 days DDP - next year is a definite trip for MDM though.

Janette
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks Mr Tom - Bluezoo looks nice - glad you will make use of MDM - we don't arrive until 29th September, and we have 5 days DDP - next year is a definite trip for MDM though.
We are dining less and less on site. However we have a weird trip this time so any little saving will help.
Us and Granddaughter week 1
Us, Daughter and Granddaughter week 2
Just us weeks 3 and 4.

To be honest we aren't interested in dessert. I will maybe eat it, my Wife wont touch it at all.
But even putting that issue to one side the value is still there.

We find Paddlefish too rushed. But I see they do catfish which we both love. That may make the list as well now!
I can put up with being rushed for $35

Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
We are dining less and less on site. However we have a weird trip this time so any little saving will help.
Us and Granddaughter week 1
Us, Daughter and Granddaughter week 2
Just us weeks 3 and 4.

To be honest we aren't interested in dessert. I will maybe eat it, my Wife wont touch it at all.
But even putting that issue to one side the value is still there.

We find Paddlefish too rushed. But I see they do catfish which we both love. That may make the list as well now!
I can put up with being rushed for $35
I'm the same with the dessert - I'm full by the time we get there! As you say, the value is definitely there - $35 is a main course in many Disney restaurants, we only eat onsite when on DDP - don't think I'd ever be tempted to eat OOP - too many nice places offsite. We were blown away by Edie V's so will definitely be back there. Also, it's so easy to book through Open Table - no messing around with ADR's 180 days previous - we got our bookings so easily.

Janette
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
Old 16 Jul 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
I so agree ref Open Table. I cannot be doing with stressing over ADR's. Plus Disney Restaurants are becoming very quiet anyhow.

It doesn't seem to be very well known on here. If the free DDP ends it will become a lot more popular as a search engine.

Old 17 Jul 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

It's back.

Magical Dining Month starts on August 23rd - 30th September. If you book Sharks Underwater Grill you can have free admission to SeaWorld, as per previous years. You'll pay $35 for a wonderful 3 course meal at the restaurants listed - what a bargain, as there are some fabulous places to eat.

Hope this is useful for those who haven't already got tickets.

Also, Electric Ocean will be running 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th and 31st August and 1st September, so the park will be open late making better use of your entry.

The Melting Pot, Edie V's and Ruth's Chris are really good value, and we also tried Morimoto Asia and STK last year.
Awesome, have been looking every day for when it was back

We did Shark Grill in Seaworld last year and just mailed to do it again this year.

Thanks OP
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List