Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 11 Apr 17, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
We paid for it last year we travelled Aug 13th,we didn't need it as there were no queues at all.
We travelled on 9th August last year too and tbh I don't remember any significant lines.

The only major queues I can recall is at mco!

XxFf xX
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
We paid a very small amount of money for it in February. Saileld through. The ordinary line was quite a bit longer on this occasion. We are always three hours early though so I tend to usually think it just takes as long as it takes. For less than a tenner though I have FT a try. It didn't change my life...
I think I've come to the conclusion that if I get it Fast track security, the regular lines will be fine and if I don't then I'll be probably wishing I did.

Sane sentiments again, we'll be there early and it will take as long as it takes.

As you said I don't think it will change my life either way... just something to ponder over

Xx Ff xX
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
duncanb
Imagineer

FF. a very good philosophy to take,when I go for work obviously only carry on and have done OLCI, I arrive 50 mins before flight at airport it takes 3 mins to get to security on average 10 mins through this my flight if not delayed will have a gate easy walk to any gate at each terminal,never have I been unable to get a coffee before arriving at gate to join queue to board.
If you are checking in and bag dropping then you need to allow time for this .
Enjoy.
Old 11 Apr 17, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

We usually fast track but I'm sure I've read that you can't go through with buggies, is that correct?
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 17, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss_Tangled View Post
We usually fast track but I'm sure I've read that you can't go through with buggies, is that correct?
I don't know as we are well past buggy age ! I'm sure that I've seen a family lane though but it might have been at another airport.

Wouldn't you have checked your buggy into the hold?

Xx Ff xX