Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 27 Jan 18, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Just read on another forum that a CM has told the "caller" that a major kitchen refurb will be taking place so no bookings from July - Dec...again you can take this with a pinch of salt!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Just read on another forum that a CM has told the "caller" that a major kitchen refurb will be taking place so no bookings from July - Dec...again you can take this with a pinch of salt!
SD
😫 But I need to meet the Beast! 😩
Old 27 Jan 18, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by loola30 View Post
😫 But I need to meet the Beast! 😩
I’m not convinced with that one as they are still serving breakfast and lunch I’ve been able to book breakfast but not dinner ...

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
I’m not convinced with that one as they are still serving breakfast and lunch I’ve been able to book breakfast but not dinner ...
Same here, breakfast and lunch bookings are fine through July/August, it's only dinner that's affected.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Same here, breakfast and lunch bookings are fine through July/August, it's only dinner that's affected.
Maybe there’s a problem with the Beast! 😂
Old 27 Jan 18, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Is it worth 2xTS? Will it still be booked out? Add Belle to Beast & I reckon they'll still fill it.
They'll still fill it, even without the addition of Belle.

Restaurants in the parks are too scarce to go empty.

The only difference I'd see, if it went 2TS, even without upping the game, would be being able to get a table 1 week out rather than not being able to book it at 180 + a few days. With the possibily of the odd walk up on quiet days.

If you think about it, that restaurant serves average food, and is one of the most overrated restaurant in WDW, but that's the one who sees guests go "my vacations are ruined" because they couldn't get an ADR there ... lol ...

So I wouldn't worry too much about this restaurant gathering cobwebs and dust under the tables
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Helen & LittleD
Apprentice Imagineer

Helen & LittleD's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Oh. o, such a shame if it does go to 2TS credits, unfortunately I won't be going if it does. I love the restaurant and have planned it in for our trip in October on our last evening, and eve done this the past few trips, I won't return for lunch as that was a shambles and terrible food so breakfast will remain on our list. Still sad though if that is the case

The Xhallo Family's First Magical Trip Report

Jan 2017 - Disney World Florida - Caribbean Beach Resort
Jan 2014 - Disneyland Paris - sequoia Lodge
January 2013 - Disney World Florida -Private Villa
November 2011 - Disneyland Paris - Hotel Santa Fe
Helen & LittleD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelE
Excited about Disney

I really hope this is resolved soon. I am hoping to book for our anniversary in mid August (I know it's not great food wise, but it is part of a MK day, with the parade and HEA, and it's just where I really want to go that evening) - should be able to book from 7th Feb. Fingers crossed.
RachelE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 18, 05:49 AM  
Link to this Post

It's going Prix fixe, price and signature status still TBD

I used to work there and still have several friend whom work there as well. Basically their currently undergoing pretty big construction in the back to overhaul their kitchen in preparation for releasing a prix fixe menu. The cast there still haven't been informed of exact price and or status of "signature" or not but rumors among them are $55 to $75 dollar range which would be inline with signature status. There are no exact dates as construction is taking awhile due to them not closing restaurant so as not to affect dining reservation until change. (read as they don't wanna lose money by shutting it down to complete faster.)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 18, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Originally Posted by Hiphopanonymus View Post
I used to work there and still have several friend whom work there as well. Basically their currently undergoing pretty big construction in the back to overhaul their kitchen in preparation for releasing a prix fixe menu. The cast there still haven't been informed of exact price and or status of "signature" or not but rumors among them are $55 to $75 dollar range which would be inline with signature status. There are no exact dates as construction is taking awhile due to them not closing restaurant so as not to affect dining reservation until change. (read as they don't wanna lose money by shutting it down to complete faster.)
Interesting, thanks for sharing - does look like a 2TS then - hope the food vastly improves then