Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Feb 18, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Mia1
VIP Dibber

Mia1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
swapping credits

Can you swap TS credits for a QS meal? if so how do you go about this. We have the DDP plan before and and TS meals every night but we don't want to do that many this time, just a few.

I have searched this question on here and it does say you can but the posts were all dated a while back so just wanted to check it was still the case.

Thanks

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever"
Mia1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Yep you can still do this. Just tell them you want to use a TS credit at the till 😀
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Mia1
VIP Dibber

Mia1's Reviews
Originally Posted by Disney Bear View Post
Yep you can still do this. Just tell them you want to use a TS credit at the till 😀

thank you.

Mia1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

We found the same that we did not want to eat at TS meal every day, but this time we have booked 4 signature meals to use them up as we also usually have at least 12 QS meals left as well but we end up sharing some QS meals.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The simple answer is that you are swapping a $45 meal for a $15 meal & they will take that every day of the week! Personally I wouldn't do it but if I was going to have spare credits then I would look at eating in Signature restaurants- still not good value but better value than 1ts for 1QS
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Mia1
VIP Dibber

Mia1's Reviews
Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
The simple answer is that you are swapping a $45 meal for a $15 meal & they will take that every day of the week! Personally I wouldn't do it but if I was going to have spare credits then I would look at eating in Signature restaurants- still not good value but better value than 1ts for 1QS
SD

Some of our meals are signature and I plan to make a few reservations over the 2 weeks, also doing more breakfasts this time. We just didn't like having to be somewhere at a certain time every day or turning up somewhere and having to wait ages for a table. We sometimes prefer the ease of QS but staying art OKW comes with the DDP so making use of it thats best suited for us.

Old 18 Feb 18, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm planning on upgrading to ddp from qsdp at POR.
We found the ADRS very tying so I'm going to make sure that our planned meals (if we were paying oop )more than cover the upgrade cost and then play the rest by ear and if it means using ts for qs meals then so be it. We'll be going in august again and the heat really affected our appetites and often we left blizzard beach sooner than we wished to get to a dinner adr.

Helen.
hjanea46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mia1
VIP Dibber

Mia1's Reviews
Originally Posted by hjanea46 View Post
I'm planning on upgrading to ddp from qsdp at POR.
We found the ADRS very tying so I'm going to make sure that our planned meals (if we were paying oop )more than cover the upgrade cost and then play the rest by ear and if it means using ts for qs meals then so be it. We'll be going in august again and the heat really affected our appetites and often we left blizzard beach sooner than we wished to get to a dinner adr.
This was exactly our problem last time! I've made some ADR's today but I've tried to plan the ones that we really don't want to miss on days were we know we'll not be in a rush or not have to leave somewhere early. The rest of the time we'll use TS as QS credits.

Old 19 Feb 18, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Im having the same thoughts. We're there for 10 nights and I've booked to use 8 credits over 7 meals and I'm struggling to book more. Hubby loves a good site down but me and the kids love a good QS. We only upgraded as thd the kids picked 4 character meals so it was more cost effective ton upgrade.

I made my first ADRs last Sunday and after spending all week tweaking them to fit the emh's I've decided that's enough. If we think of something else to book we will but if we end up spending the Ts on Qs then so be it. I think the heat will affect us more than what we think x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List