Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 17 Feb 18, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
chippyminton
slightly serious Dibber

Good to know the Daily Poutine is tasty. DS got into it in Toronto last summer. We ate in the food court at the Eaton Centre a few times and he’d make a beeline for the poutine counter.
chippyminton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
We had the gravy poutine at DS too and it was lovely! We just got 1 portion between 2 of us but it was quite big
We did that too, but I’ll not be sharing my next one
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
We had the gravy poutine at DS too and it was lovely! We just got 1 portion between 2 of us but it was quite big
Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
We did that too, but I’ll not be sharing my next one
Us to. We were only looking for a snack though. Next time it’ll be our lunch or dinner!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

I am not a poutine fan but two of my kids are (I attribute it to growing up not far from the Canadian border). Poutine is gray, cheese curds and fries. I am glad to hear the original at DS is good because when I looked at the menu much of what I saw wasn't "poutine"

I love WDW but so much of what they offer is the watered down Americanized version, not authentic cuisine..
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
aay_esha
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I really enjoyed the poutine at the daily poutine too! It's good value and a decent sized portion
aay_esha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Oh wow, we'll do that instead then - fantastic! Thank you!
You’re welcome! Hope you enjoy 😊
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

You are saved! One of the fast food stands in Epcot near the Canadian Pavillion has started to sell poutine with the Le Cellier Cheddar Cheese soup as a dip. If you go to the Disney Food Blogs a very recent one is about poutine and this is on there.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
You are saved! One of the fast food stands in Epcot near the Canadian Pavillion has started to sell poutine with the Le Cellier Cheddar Cheese soup as a dip. If you go to the Disney Food Blogs a very recent one is about poutine and this is on there.
Thanks - yes, I did see they have the cheese one there but the one I like is with gravy and they don't do that one at that stall. Though I will definitely try it as well
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Suffolk dad
Very Serious Dibber

Having watched some poutine based Disney blogs recently we have now planned an evening at Disney Springs with B.B. Wolf hotdogs and Daily Poutine for our dinner!
Suffolk dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Could someone tell me what poutine is please ? I’d hate to miss out on my next trip 😱
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List