Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Jan 08, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
summerlily2002
Imagineer

Think i will have to buy a couple of these when we go aswell.
Old 3 Jan 08, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
These are great - we always get a few when we are there

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 08, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Iloveflorida
Imagineer

We got one of these from the $10 and under store 2 years ago and it was great, got loads of stuff in it, so pleased they are still doing them. Definatly getting this next year.
Old 3 Jan 08, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I never knew about these. They sound like they are a really good idea.

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 08, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
castanea1985
Imagineer

castanea1985's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Hi

Hi

We saw these last week when we were over, and I was wondering what what inside them! The $10 and under store is over to the right of DTD.
They'd make great party bags!

Tracy
castanea1985 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 08, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Definitely going to pick some up when we're there in October.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 08, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by castanea1985 View Post
Hi

We saw these last week when we were over, and I was wondering what what inside them! The $10 and under store is over to the right of DTD.

Tracy
I'd never thought of them as party bags, that's a great idea. It's my daughters birthday a few weeks after we return from Disney, so I'll have to get some for that.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 08, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
castanea1985
Imagineer

castanea1985's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 11
Originally Posted by Jaybeez View Post
I'd never thought of them as party bags, that's a great idea. It's my daughters birthday a few weeks after we return from Disney, so I'll have to get some for that.
Hope she has a great party!
Just wished they'd been around when my daughter was younger! I'm sure they'll be thrilled to know they have got something that came from WDW!
Tracy
castanea1985 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 08, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
hel1304
Imagineer

hel1304's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by castanea1985 View Post
Hi

Tracy
How much are they? Because if they are $10 - that is quite an expensive party bag IMHO! (I hate having to do party bags & try to spend about £1 max on each bag)

Good though for the very good friends or for family members who you would normally buy for!
Old 5 Jan 08, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by hel1304 View Post
How much are they? Because if they are $10 - that is quite an expensive party bag IMHO! (I hate having to do party bags & try to spend about £1 max on each bag)

Good though for the very good friends or for family members who you would normally buy for!
My daughter won't be having loads of friends for her birthday, just 3 or 4 close friends as we are going to Chessington, (thanks to Tesco vouchers), so $10 is quite reasonable. I agree that for most bigger parties $10 would be far too much.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread