Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Dec 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Well on christmas eve hubby started his usual moaning and sarcasm which gets the kids shouting so had me having a go- it shuts him up haha. Had a lovely buffet tea then i spent rest of the night being ill until about 2am. My teens then got me up by bouncing on the bed at 6:30am (i thought that had stopped when they entered double figures haha) i had a good day but felt rough by tea time so im having my christmas day buffet for lunch and enjoying it.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
capecoralfl
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Well, this stupid bint (no, not you this time Robin's bint ), slipped on ice and fractured my wrist in two places Christmas morn, tappy lappied straight to physio brother who confirmed I'd knacked it, iced it/applied Biofreeze and wrist brace, him reducing inflamation helped the X-ray images. I was literally just getting back on my feet (oh, pardon the pun!) after my 4th cancer surgery/chemo, nowt much gets me down and these fractures won't either. I knew I had to take care as Docetaxel chemo can weaken bones, big sigh, trust me!

Still had my Christmas/birthday lunch at mothers tho, she had it all ready to cook and it was delicious. Bro and I have caused her so many health worries this year, on top of dad dying in June, and I was going to help with the lunch today, man did I muck that up.

May 2021 be a far better year for us all. Take care and stay well all.
Aw Chris, what a year you have had! Sending best wishes. 2021 just has to be better. Get well soon xx
capecoralfl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess104
slightly serious Dibber

Car went wrong on Monday, can't get it into garage before 4th Jan, saying 430 miles till engine won't start.
Got DS 10 gaming PC for Christmas, wouldn't connect to internet so had to have Brother in law come today to sort it us (against rules but we couldn't have sorted it and now got a happy 10 year old), also got him battle hunter remote control vehicles and 1 of the remotes doesn't work so he didn't have a good day yesterday.
Princess104 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Puddle5
Apprentice Imagineer

Puddle5's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Worst Christmas ever! Hubby waiting Covid results and me rushed to hospital and currently in bed in cardiology. No presents Turkey etc but still here and kicking and getting the help I need.
The NHS have been fantastic!

Hope lots of you did get a lovely day and good riddance to 2020 soon!
Puddle5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Puddle5 View Post
Worst Christmas ever! Hubby waiting Covid results and me rushed to hospital and currently in bed in cardiology. No presents Turkey etc but still here and kicking and getting the help I need.

Oh no sorry to hear you’re in hospital 😢wish you all better soon xx
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Puddle5 View Post

Hope you are feeling better very soon and your husbands result is negative.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by captain-codeye View Post
I was moaning yesterday morning when I had forgotten to cook hash browns with the breakfast.

2 hours later this landed 200m from my house.

I chose not to moan about anything for the rest of the day.

It was a bad car accident down the road, no idea on the outcome unfortunately 😬
Makes us thankful
BtW
My mums very good friend from Ireland and her husband live in Kirby Muxloe
Old 26 Dec 20, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

Hope you feel much better soon and that your husbands result is negative. Sending lots of pixie dust.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Tesh11
Serious Dibber

I absolutely love Christmas, I plan everything to a tee, and ours hasn’t gone to plan at all, hubby tested positive for Covid last Friday and has felt awful all week and lost his taste Christmas Eve, couldn’t eat his dinner at all as felt too ill, my 9yo son tested positive on Sunday hasn’t been too bad with it, I’ve tried so desperately to keep Christmas magical for him but just felt drained, stressed and ended up breaking down in tears with it all Christmas Day! Felt rubbish myself today but just think everything’s got on top of me. We did all just manage a family game on my sons new Nintendo switch to which my son said this is the best Christmas ever 😂
Tesh11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lou2972
Excited about Disney

We’re all recovering from Covid and have had a pretty miserable time to be honest.
Will be glad when it’s over !
lou2972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List