Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 25 Jan 21, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
MinneMouse93
Proud to wear my Ears

London Heathrow - Food

Hi
I'm not really sure where to put that question🙈
Planning our WDW trip and will have flights that stop in London Heathrow. Where we have a 5hours stay.
Where at thr airport can we get a good (english)breakfast ?

We are from Germany by the way so sorry for my bad english 🙈
MinneMouse93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Do you know what terminal you will be flying in/out of? That would narrow things down a little.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Assuming your catching a direct flight to Orlando- terminal 5 for BA has a good selection - we had Wagamamas, but I think there’s probably a pub,
The virgin terminal was poor last time we were there - it was all a bit fancy, only 1 place that didn’t seem so bad (that was called pilots) BUt last time I flew from Heathrow was 2017, so it’s probably all changed!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
force ten
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by MinneMouse93 View Post
Hi
I'm not really sure where to put that question🙈
Planning our WDW trip and will have flights that stop in London Heathrow. Where we have a 5hours stay.
Where at thr airport can we get a good (english)breakfast ?

We are from Germany by the way so sorry for my bad english 🙈
do you now what terminals you wll be flying into and out of and l also assume you wll be doing an airside transfer and staying airside

during normal operations Heathrow has four terminals and they are all in separate locations around the airport so we need to know what terminal you wll be departing from as this is where you will be spending most of your time

Edited at 05:29 PM.
force ten is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MinneMouse93
Proud to wear my Ears

It is terminal 5 - sorry total forgot to add 😅
MinneMouse93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

You can't go wrong with Wetherspoons. It's a chain of pubs and the one in T5 is called The Crown Rivers. You can get a full English breakfast and there's a large selection of drinks. They have an app that you can order through rather than going up to the bar.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

Willkommen im Dibb

The Heathrow website is only showing what is currently open but there are a couple of 'coming soon' restaurants so I guess more will open as we return to normal.

The Weatherspoons in T5 is good but does get busy. I would check the website nearer your flight date to see what is open and then come back here for updated advice.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

I’ve always picked Wagamama or Giraffe in T5, if they are open.

Edit - sorry, I missed it was an English breakfast you were after, I know Wagamama does (or did) breakfast but I don’t remember a full English being on the menu.

Edited at 11:45 PM.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 21, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

We love Plane Food in T5, no idea when it will open again as I’d guess not all food and drink options will reopen at once ?
Old 27 Jan 21, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
The Muffin Man
Getting to know the DIBB

Hi there,

As people have said, it depends on which terminal you fly in and out of, as there are different food options in each of the 4 terminals at heathrow.

That said, i have listed some options below where you will be able to get a full english, with my preferences at the top of each list

Terminal 2:
London Pride by Fullers
The Perfectionists Cafe
The Flying Chariot

Terminal 3:
The Darwin
Giraffe

Terminal 4:
The Prince of Wales

Terminal 5:
Gordon Ramsey Plane Food
Pilots
Huxleys
The Crown Rivers
Giraffe

Apologies if any have closed recently due to COVID as ive not been through for nearly a year.

TMM
The Muffin Man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List