Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 25 Jun 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
ashesmod
Excited about Disney

ashesmod's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Tampa Bay Buccs Parking

Hi all,

I am off to see the Buccs vs the giants in September this year but have a quick question about parking? Looking on the main website you can only book a season-long parking pass, however, on StubHub, there are people reselling parking to single games. Is this legit/ what have others done in the past.

Any information would be great
ashesmod is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We normally just park in one of the little side street developments where residents are selling space on there drive
It might be a little further to walk but you don’t have the issue of
It being only one way traffic when you come out added around 40 mins to our drive back the first couple of times we parked in the official parking
Never had an issue with it
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ashesmod
Excited about Disney

ashesmod's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks for the information will look into it.

Is this a pre-book thing as well?
ashesmod is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 01:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

No as you drive up to the stadiums there are people standing at the end of there cul de sac advertising parking on there drive it’s perfectly
Safe we’ve done it for years after getting caught up in the no you are only going this way traffic it can be miles before you get back on the right route back to Orlando
Also remember the clear bag rule ie everything must be in a pocket or a clear game day bag which the size is just big enough to take a phone
Wallet sun screen and sunglasses
It gets boiling and depending where you sit you can literally roast
Get there early to enjoy the atmospheric round the pirate ship
Food offerings are not bad for a sports venue either
I hate sport but don’t mind a game
Enjoy it
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Gasman66
Serious Dibber

OP
Done the Bucs twice and both times used official parking, $25.00 on my Ticketmaster US site (free to join, put villa address) and paid in $'s from my FairFX card, you get your parking and or your game ticket on your phone and just show it at the entrance.
As Gryff said follow the rules he pointed out, as they do enforce them strictly, but walking around the tailgaters was fun as the bucs were playing the bears..so i just had to wear my Packers top.. bears tailgaters thought i was ... brave lol...if you have seats in front of the pirate ship bring your ear plugs !
Gasman66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List