Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Jan 21, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Isaacsmummy
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Frozen... any tips

Hey everyone! So we are meant to be going in august with our son who loves loves frozen any top tips? Is there any thing frozen related specifically at any of the parks? Character dining or rides? Thanks so so mucb
Isaacsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Frozen ride at Epcot👍
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Siff
Proud to wear my Ears

Yes, quite a bit. Each park has something frozen related except AK I believe. The main being within the Norway pavilion in Epcot, there is the frozen ever after ride along with a meet and greet; I believe there is also a character dining experience in the sit down restaurant. In Hollywood studios there is the frozen sing-along. In magic kingdom the characters are featured in the castle show along with parades. So yes, lots of frozen themed things, I'm sure others will chime in shortly. Be warned, especially in Epcot as fast passes for the ride gets booked out quick!
Siff is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The Frozen Sing-a-long in Hollywood Studios is a must do for me, not sure my DH and kids agree with that haha but it's brilliant and well worth going to!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Note that the character dining in Norway of Epcot, doesn’t include the Frozen characters as you might expect. But they do a character meet close by.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

The Frozen sing a long show is an absolutely must do for us especially for DH, we love all the different performers who put their own lines into each show, and give each one a slightly different twist. Also when meet and greets are happening they usually have a meet and greet with Olaf almost next door to the show.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
The Frozen Sing-a-long in Hollywood Studios is a must do for me, not sure my DH and kids agree with that haha but it's brilliant and well worth going to!
We love this and we’re a family of teens and adults
The actors are great 👍🏻

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 21, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gav
slightly serious Dibber

The Frozen sing along is hilarious. Won't listen to a bad word about it. Always one of my favorite shows even though we took my daughter to see it 4/5 times last trip.

Plenty gags for adults that the kids don't understand.
Gav is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 21, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

We love the frozen sing along too. A great show, in an air conditioned theatre with comfy seating, what’s not to love.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 21, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jordanski
Excited about Disney

Normally you get photo op with olaf in Hollywood studios, who knows when it will return