Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jun 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Annual Passholders Early Preview of Star War Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Walt Disney World Resort Passholders can enjoy special offerings this summer including early preview to Star War's Galaxy's Edge at Disney Hollywood Studios.

Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Annual Passholders will be among the first to experience Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios, with complimentary special preview opportunities planned before the land's opening on 29 Aug 2019. Capacity is limited and will be available on a first come, first served basis. More information and registration details for previews will be shared at a later date.

Walt Disney World Resort Passholders enjoy a full year of magic, and this summer they can take advantage of several new perks and benefits with special, limited-time offerings. From special ticket deals to exclusive merchandise opportunities and other experiences, now, more than ever, is the time for Passholders to explore the many options available to them at Walt Disney World Resort.

New and limited-time Passholder offerings for this summer include:
  1. Ticket deals
    • With the return of the popular Bring-a-Friend offer, select Passholders can share the magic of Disney with others through the purchase of a 1-day ticket with Park Hopper Option for the special price of $89 plus tax, available for purchase and use from June 18-Aug. 8, 2019 (offer valid for Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders). Tickets will be available for purchase at theme park ticket windows and must be used on the date of purchase. Passholders can purchase up to six (6) tickets over the course of this promotion.
    • Beginning July 5, Passholders will be able to purchase a new Summer Splash Pass to receive unlimited visits to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park from July 5-Sept. 7, 2019 for the same cost as a non-discounted 1-day water park ticket, $69 plus tax. Tickets will be available for purchase at water park ticket windows.
  2. Special event offers
    • H2O Glow Nights are back in 2019 at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park, and Passholders can save $15 off the price sold at the ticket window when purchasing tickets in advance for this nighttime party on select nights. While at the party, Passholders can meet Bo Peep from Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” in an experience exclusive to them through June 29, 2019.
    • Passholders can take a walk on the vile side during Disney Villains After Hours, a special event held on select nights this summer at Magic Kingdom Park, and will save $30 off the price sold at the ticket window when purchasing tickets in advance. Beginning June 27, they will also receive a complimentary special Passholder Disney Villains After Hours ornament featuring Hades while at the event (limit one (1) per Passholder while supplies last). Ornaments can be picked up at Mickey’s Star Traders in Tomorrowland during the event.
  3. Limited-time dining discounts
    • Select table-service restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort will offer Passholders a 20% discount on lunch (11:30 a.m.-4 p.m.) now through July 2, 2019. Visit DisneyWorld.com/Passholder for specific locations.
These added perks join a host of offerings already available to all Walt Disney World Resort Passholders, including:
  • Up to 20% off select merchandise
  • Up to 20% off at select table-service dining locations
  • Complimentary standard parking at theme parks and water parks
  • Special offers on stays at Disney Resort hotels from time to time
For more information on these summer offers, visit DisneyWorld.com/APExtras.

Edited at 08:57 AM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
simker
Very Serious Dibber

waiting impatiently for the further details.
11/2001 (Embassy vacation resort LBV) 6/2005 (southern dunes villa), 05/2007 (Sandy Ridge villa), 12/2008 (Bass Lakes villa), 12/ 2011 (Lake Wilson villa), 7/2014 (Regal Palms), 8/2016 (Sandy Ridge villa), 9/2018 (Lake Davenport Villa), 9/2019 (Sandy Ridge Villa)

simker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Hope they release details soon!
Old 18 Jun 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
simker
Very Serious Dibber

Will no doubt not get the email though. Never do despite following the instructions I've been sent about ensuring my correspondence settings are correct.
11/2001 (Embassy vacation resort LBV) 6/2005 (southern dunes villa), 05/2007 (Sandy Ridge villa), 12/2008 (Bass Lakes villa), 12/ 2011 (Lake Wilson villa), 7/2014 (Regal Palms), 8/2016 (Sandy Ridge villa), 9/2018 (Lake Davenport Villa), 9/2019 (Sandy Ridge Villa)

simker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 19, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Argh, my parents have APs but aren't the slightest bit interested in GE! We just have normal tickets and are so sad to be missing opening by a few days - wish I could swap places with them!
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
yellowmonkey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Argh, my parents have APs but aren't the slightest bit interested in GE! We just have normal tickets and are so sad to be missing opening by a few days - wish I could swap places with them!
I Fly back on the 28th
Old 25 Jul 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Danlikestea
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Just got a reservation for 20/8! 9am-1pm,a tad excited to say the least.
Danlikestea is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Mmm, maybe we shouldn't have downgraded to Gold passes this Spring.

Not to worry the Granddaughter is with us so she couldn't have got in anyhow with her 14 day pass.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
john w
Getting Excited

disneyworld.disney.go/en...rogram/verify/
Here is the link . If anyone needs it. We fly in the day after it ends.
tried that link and doesn't work for me.

Edited at 05:56 PM.
john w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by john w View Post
disneyworld.disney.go/en...rogram/verify/
Here is the link . If anyone needs it. We fly in the day after it ends.
tried that link and doesn't work for me.
I just tried your link and it immediately shows my Wife and I. Mmm, maybe we can try!
Click next button and the computer says NO

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976

Edited at 05:57 PM.
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List