Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 8 Feb 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
bobngill
Proud to wear my Ears

Linking e-ticket from Tui to MDE

Hi, I have an e ticket from Tui for 5 of us for 14 Day Disney Ultimates but I can't see any way to link the tickets to MDE. There is only a booking reference number which has 11 digits. I've tried that but had no luck.

Any suggestions?

October 2006: Holiday of a Lifetime - 3 weeks at Bahama Bay
Aug 2009/12: 2nd/3rd Holiday of a Lifetime - 3 weeks Villa at Chatham Park + 1 night RPR
July 2015/19: 4th/5th Holiday of a Lifetime - 3 weeks Villa at Oak Island + 2 nights RPR
bobngill is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
It could be that you have "booked" the tickets but don't actually have them yet, have you paid in full ? Some, if not all TA's, have your passes "booked" but don't actually "buy" them until they need to, your money earning interest & all that, so whilst you have a booking reference it may not be a "Disney" one for MDE IYKWIM.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
See the following on TUI’s website:

tui/destinations/i...nd-attractions

“If you're staying in a non-Disney hotel but you've booked Disney tickets, your confirmation number will be available from 30 days before you travel. Click on the link below and enter the surname of the lead passenger plus your TUI booking reference number. You'll then be able to print out the voucher you'll need to collect your tickets”.

The link is missing - it should point to yourparkcode.com.

So, you need to put your reference number into yourparkcode’s website to get the Disney number to link. But you may not be able to do that until around 30 days before your holiday.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
bobngill
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you both for your replies. I will just have to be patient.

I'm curious though:

What would happen if I made a "throwaway" booking for one night at a Disney resort which would then allow me to book fastpasses 60 days out? Is there any way to get the tickets from Tui in time?

Aug 2009/12: 2nd/3rd Holiday of a Lifetime - 3 weeks Villa at Chatham Park + 1 night RPR
July 2015/19: 4th/5th Holiday of a Lifetime - 3 weeks Villa at Oak Island + 2 nights RPR
bobngill is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
You would have to "argue" with Tui as they buy their passes from a third party seller (most UK TA's do) so they won't "buy" your passes before 60 days- they are only reserved. Quite a few posters have had issues with TA's even when onsite , the argument being that once you have paid your balance then you should be entitled to that info.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 19, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
bobngill
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you SD. At least I know where I stand now.

Old 9 Feb 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
princemarkie
Trying for More Ears

and what a nightmare exchanging will call tickets at the entrance...would so rather have the tickets in hand if possible... anyway our booking reference with Virgin holidays worked no problem when we hit the 30 day window