Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Jan 19, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Mobile Can you book DCL whilst in Disney and where?

We are currently in a Disney and after my husband saying he would never get on a ship (little boat as he calls it) he has been looking at the model of the Disney Fantasy at SSR in the main building and whilst I was busy doing something and when I came back he said “I didn’t realise it was so big and it had those pools and water slides on it, maybe you’ll get me on One after all, that looks great”

Cue me saying that I’ve been asking him to go on one for the last year that we were booking this trip and shall we go now? The weather here is ok but they have a 7nt Caribbean cruise going from Port Canaveral on Saturday and the weather is fantastic. I’ve spent last night researching as much as I can on the DCL website and the Dibb (of course), but if we decide to do it can we book it at Disney? If so, where? Are there any benefits to booking with them here versus online? Any offers/discounts to be had?
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Since you're actually at Disney it might be worth you asking someone there, perhaps Guest Services or something.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Licoricelover
Excited about Disney

There are cruise booths in a lot of the Disney hotels who may be able to help or ring Disney cruise line.
We have friends who live in Florida and they get a big discount as they are able to go with few days notice and the ships would rather fill the rooms than have them empty. They get some very good deals.
It’s worth a try.
Disney Cruise Line are a separate company so you would need to ring them.

There are also shorter trips to Bahamas. They do 3 nights sailing on a Friday and 4 nights on a Monday. Both on Disney Dream (sister ship to Fantasy)
Licoricelover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

No advice - I’m excited to see if you make a last minute booking!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
Since you're actually at Disney it might be worth you asking someone there, perhaps Guest Services or something.
It was the middle of the night when I posted. Often it’s quicker/easier and more informative asking the Dibb first.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Licoricelover View Post
There are cruise booths in a lot of the Disney hotels who may be able to help or ring Disney cruise line.
We have friends who live in Florida and they get a big discount as they are able to go with few days notice and the ships would rather fill the rooms than have them empty. They get some very good deals.
It’s worth a try.
Disney Cruise Line are a separate company so you would need to ring them.

There are also shorter trips to Bahamas. They do 3 nights sailing on a Friday and 4 nights on a Monday. Both on Disney Dream (sister ship to Fantasy)
Thanks, I go and have a look for a booth.
Old 13 Jan 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Let us all know if you went ahead and booked
Old 15 Jan 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Can't believe I missed this post - how exciting!

I should say though the cost would have been at it's highest unfortunately, very rarely does DCL do discounts (not inc military or Florida rates).

I wonder if they booked!