Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 20 Jan 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Mack
Earning More Ears

Yeezys

Hi,

My son wants to buy a pair of those Yeezys whilst we are out there in May (first timers). 😀 Has anyone seen any good deals on them?

Personally I think they’re hideous but that’s all he wants to buy. 🤷

Marie
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
w3dal
Imagineer

Never seen them in any of the shops
Old 20 Jan 19, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
They are normally snapped up on the day they are released worldwide . We have the resale and never been able to actually get a pair . I’ve never seen them in a shop.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

You need to be outside the Adidas shop the night before or online very early on several websites to be able to get them.
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

You are never going to get a deal on them either. Sorry, very limited edition and expensive.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

You won’t get a deal anywhere on them.
As others have said, you need to be in the queue hours before a store which will stock them opens on the day they get delivery; official retailers of them who will get stock is limited.

Alternatively, you can register on-line with stockists in their ‘raffles’ to get a slot to buy them; if you get a slot, you then need to be ready to bid for/buy them. This is how DH got his 3 pairs.

We did see around 4-5 pairs on display in a store at International Plaza, Tampa last month; a store that dealt in sought after brands (Yeezy, Supreme etc); probably items bought by people purely for re-sale, sold to the store who then had them on sale at inflated prices.

What made me laugh were the Uniqlo Sesame St Kaws items (t-shirts, sweatshirts & plush toys) they had on sale in that store & another at the same mall for $100’s!
I bought some of those items here when released by Uniqlo for around £15-25; didn’t like them so returned them; could have made a big profit if I’d known!

Edited at 10:36 PM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We walked into the Florida mall in November and people were queuing inside the sports shops, I asked what was going on and was told Yeezy’s. They were all queuing with there preorders on their phones, the guy asked if our son was interested in a pair he would go look to see if they had his size. Luck was in his side, they let him have them, all the people in the queue said he was very lucky to get them. Our son was so chuffed, they cost us £185.00 I agree though with the other comment above they are the ugliest things I’ve ever saw lol
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Way over priced f9r what they are, but there very popular, they sell out as soon as they go on sale, it’s not impossible to say you won’t find them but it’s highly unlikely
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 19, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

DH really wanted some. We managed to get two pairs at Christmas. One on Footlocker and one through JD. £185 each.
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 19, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
keeley78
Imagineer

keeley78's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
DH really wanted some. We managed to get two pairs at Christmas. One on Footlocker and one through JD. £185 each.
I managed to get 2 pairs just before Christmas too, the sesame ones & semi frozen yellow, both on the adidas website on release day, I was held in a queue both times but didn't actually wait that long, about 6 minutes & 10 minutes, must have been lucky, they were £179.95 each

Rosen inn @ pointe May 2010, Rosen inn @ pointe & got married May 2011, Clarion inn LBV May 2012, Rosen international, RPR & Hilton Clearwater July/aug 2013
New York July 2016
Rosen @ pointe, Cabana Bay & All star sports Oct/ Nov 2018, New York July 2023
keeley78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List