Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 6 Feb 19, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Bodacia
Earning More Ears

Printing out E Tickets

Hi

I have just printed out the E tickets purchased from Discovery cove. They are not only for DC, but also SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. Our chosen day at DC isn’t until a few days into the holiday, so are we able to use these tickets at the other parks beforehand as they are for 14 consecutive days? Also, are we ok folding the A4 piece of paper?
Bodacia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

We went to Discovery Cove to get our passes then crossed the road and went to Seaworld as our Discovery Cove day was later in the holiday.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bodacia View Post
Hi

I have just printed out the E tickets purchased from Discovery cove. They are not only for DC, but also SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. Our chosen day at DC isn’t until a few days into the holiday, so are we able to use these tickets at the other parks beforehand as they are for 14 consecutive days? Also, are we ok folding the A4 piece of paper?
Yes and yes.
You can go to any of the other parks before DC. The 14 days will start from the 1st time you scan the ticket.
You can fold the A4 sheet, all they need to scan is the barcodes.
If you are going on the water rides make sure you have them in a dry place!
Some people pop into DC first as apparently they give you a lanyard and a proper ticket.
DC will be our first park so hoping we get a proper ticket, as our paper ones got totally soaked on the log flume at Busch. They were just folded up in our pockets. Had to sit around waiting for the sun to dry them out!
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bodacia
Earning More Ears

Thank you for that. Just one other thing, it says we need photo ID. Does that include the children? And would our driving license do or should we take photocopies of all our passports?
Bodacia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 19, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

Every ticket I’ve had for a Seaworld group park has said you need to show photo I.D., but I’ve never once been asked to show it. Maybe others have.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickey Mouse 69
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I've contacted Discovery Cove today they said anyone over 21 needs to bring their passport or driving licence
Mickey Mouse 69 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse 69 View Post
I've contacted Discovery Cove today they said anyone over 21 needs to bring their passport or driving licence
Maybe it’s because alcohol is included so you’d need your photo i.d. for that.