Notices

Old 28 Feb 18, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

How exciting and congratulations on buying your forever home! Hope it all goes well and you can get back to holiday planning soon
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 18, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
How exciting and congratulations on buying your forever home! Hope it all goes well and you can get back to holiday planning soon
Thank you ! xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
How exciting. I love a Canada trippie and your trip sounds great.

You don’t do things by half, do you? A house move in the run up - hope it all went well and you can enjoy a stress free few weeks before your holiday.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Originally Posted by neilhd View Post
More Canada fans here!

We went to Montreal, Blue Mountain and Toronto in 2017, and Toronto, Niagara and Ottawa in 2016.

Montreal is brilliant. Definitely try Schwartz's on your foodie tour - the most famous place in the city I'm told! There are Outlets in Canada too, you don't need to cross over to the US necessarily. We went to one outside Niagara.

My trippies are in my sig (the 2 Amazing Race ones) which might be of some use!
Thank you! i think we'll hit the Canada outlets too, I am quite the shopper .

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Libby is just the cutest! She is at my favourite age of kids, still a baby but developing such a personality of their own.
Sounds like you will all have a great holiday.
As a fellow shopaholic I'm looking forward to reading all about it
Thank you . We think so but we're pretty bias! She's at such a fun age, learning new things daily and becoming her own wee (hilarious) person. Thanks for reading xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

April/May Update

April/May Update

Somehow, its May the 4th (be with you ) and our countdown is at 23 days! Genuinely don't know where the past few months have disappeared to.

We moved into our forever home on 12th April. Moving actually went pretty smoothly, can't complain, but we are NEVER moving again . The past few months have been a whirlwind of packing, unpacking, DIY and a million trips to Ikea, but we've finally unpacked the suitcases ready to pack again for our holiday.

We've got our travel insurance sorted, got our eTAs, got some dollars, Libby's clothes etc sorted and also some bits to occupy her on the plane. No idea what clothes I'm taking, this is the least organised for a trip I've ever been! But we have 3 weeks and I don't need to pack too much anyway since we'll have washing machine access.

I'll be posting on instagram while we're away, follow me if you can't wait to hear how we handle 7 hours on a plane with our crazy toddler... My username is emilyjsx .

Thanks for reading!
Old 5 May 18, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Congratulations on moving into your new home. I totally agree, last time we moved was 7 years ago and we said never again.

Hope you have a brilliant holiday. Fingers crossed the plane isn't too bad.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 18, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Travel Day is up, link below

Toddler Trials sponsored by Timmies, Canada 2018. Travel Day
Old 17 Jun 18, 06:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Great - off to read now!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List