Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 17 Jan 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Weight Watchers Flex Plan (including meal plans and photos). Resurrected

Hi, I re-joined WW last week and am following the new Flex plan. I lost 3 lbs last week, combined with healthy eating and going to the gym 3 times. Found it very easy to follow with the zero point foods, just wondered if anyone else is following the new plan and how you we’re doing?

Edited at 12:52 PM.
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Hi fabulous first week - well done.

I am a weight watchers coach and love to hear of people’s success.

Flex is just a fantastic plan and the zero points list is so extensive it makes for easy weight loss.

Keep up the fab work.

Lisa
Old 17 Jan 18, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumpy&Happy
Imagineer

That’s excellent, well done.

I’ve lost weight with Weight Watchers many years ago but there’s not been one local for sometime so I tried Slimming World which I didn’t really enjoy.

There’s now one started in my village and I was thinking about joining but the Flex Plan sounds like Slimming World to me so I’m not sure.
Old 17 Jan 18, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
PENNYC
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Well done. I’m a weight watchers girl and last year lost just over a stone. I’m still getting my head around the flex plan to be honest but since xmas I’ve struggled
Getting back on it... I’m determined to get to my goal this year though in time for Florida 😊👍just 12 pounds to go
PENNYC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Galela1986
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I’ve been on weight watchers since end Oct and including my Christmas/new year weight gain 🙀 I’ve lost 17.5 pounds, ideally I want to lose another 28 pounds before my holiday in august.
Galela1986 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Tre85
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi

I joined a couple of weeks ago. Lost 3lb in my first week and 1.5lb in my second. I’m enjoying it and it’s really made me think about my portion sizes.

I did slimming world previously and didn’t really lose a lot as I relied too much on pasta and potatoes!

Would be good to share some meal plans as I am still getting my head around what meals to have!
Old 18 Jan 18, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

For those who have done both, what makes WW better/easier? I enjoyed SW while doing it but now I’ve been off it for a while and put the weight back on, I don’t relish the idea of going back to it. Partly because of the ridiculousness of some of the things...like blueberries weren’t speed and now that they’ve magically been reduced in calories, they are! I also don’t like the fact that so many high sugar/low fat items are endorsed.
I don’t have loads to lose. I’d be happy with a stone but would like a diet/lifestyle change() that I feel comfortable doing indefinitely.
Edited to apologise to Susan for rudely interrupting her thread! Don’t know what I was thinking

Edited at 01:15 PM.
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYPRINCESS5
Helping Minnie

I did weight watchers in the lead up to my wedding for over 2 years and lost around 7.5st! I also had a personal trainer aswell to keep me going. I went back to WW last year and lost 2st ( i had gained around 3 st after my wedding - probably due to honeymooning in the happiest place on earth) but really struggled after some ill health. I did intend to go back after new year - i enjoyed the Flex Plan! But i have started back with my personal trainer for the time being! WW is fantastic! Good luck!

Mrs F.x

PROUD DVC OWNER AT THE POLYNESIAN
DISNEYPRINCESS5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
velbels
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

I have lost 3 stone over the past year with weight watchers. I am just above goal having put on a bit over Christmas. I am hoping to loose a bit more before our trip in March to make room for the dining plan!
velbels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I am doing Flex, although 1st proper week only lost 1/2lb I was so good too! I want to loose 11lb.