Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 19 Feb 18, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Smudge93
Trying for More Ears

First of all, I have to say that I'm loving that there's a thread for WW on here!

I started WW in November just before flex but I definitely prefer flex to the old smart points plan I've lost 13lb so far but I'm hovering around that at the minute- struggling a bit for anxiety related reasons, but determined to lose at least another 20lb before my trip to Vegas in July!

Need to start exercising now I think though!
Smudge93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
samhugs
Getting Excited

Mobile

I like the flex plan but after having a really bad 2 weeks I’m disappointed in myself.

I don’t drink, smoke or anything else I get comfort from food. And after my son being in hospital and my nan being given 6 months to live I needed comfort. 🤞 I’m back on it today.

Good luck this week everyone
Old 19 Feb 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by liz-paul View Post
Hello, is anyone able to roughly explain the different plans you can follow at the mo? I did it before and there was a plan where you didn't have to count most foods and you had points for 'treat' type foods. And I think you could combine it with days where you counted everything? I'm thinking of signing up online but just wondered if anyone can explain a bit about this new flex plan first please? Thanks 🙂
Hi, I’ve been following the New Flex plan for 6 weeks now and have lost 9lb, which I’m really pleased with.

I think the new plan is much easier to follow, as you have Zero Smartpoint foods, along with your daily Smart Point allowance and weekly allowance.

I found this online:
Weight Watchers Flex is an extension of the original WW plan, offering new recipes, and revised Zero SmartPoint foods. On the old plan, only fruit and vegetables were zero SmartPoint foods. Now, there are now over 200 to base your meals around, including eggs, fresh fish, yoghurt, sweetcorn, lentils and tofu.

Good luck on your journey. Susan
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by samhugs View Post
I like the flex plan but after having a really bad 2 weeks I’m disappointed in myself.

I don’t drink, smoke or anything else I get comfort from food. And after my son being in hospital and my nan being given 6 months to live I needed comfort. 🤞 I’m back on it today.

Good luck this week everyone
Don’t be disappointed in yourself, sounds like you’ve had a rough few weeks. Sorry to hear about your Nan and I hope your son is recovering.

Well done for getting back on track, you can do it and we will all be here to support you. Susan
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
liz-paul
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Susan62 View Post
Hi, I’ve been following the New Flex plan for 6 weeks now and have lost 9lb, which I’m really pleased with.

I think the new plan is much easier to follow, as you have Zero Smartpoint foods, along with your daily Smart Point allowance and weekly allowance.

I found this online:
Weight Watchers Flex is an extension of the original WW plan, offering new recipes, and revised Zero SmartPoint foods. On the old plan, only fruit and vegetables were zero SmartPoint foods. Now, there are now over 200 to base your meals around, including eggs, fresh fish, yoghurt, sweetcorn, lentils and tofu.

Good luck on your journey. Susan
Thanks for the response! I think I'm gonna sign up this week, nothing ventured nothing gained (or hopefully lost) etc... 🙂
liz-paul is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Going to bite the bullet and sign up to the 3 month plan. Fed up of feeling like this and I know I am the only person who can change it. We won't be having a holiday this year due to having a new roof installed, but we are hoping to return to the magic in 2020!
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Mobile

I am also think g of joining online for 3 months as we are going in May and would love to lose about a stone and a half. I’ve been dieting since early Jan but only lost 4lbs. Think I need the push of following a plan.
EllieP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Would anyone like to share some recipes /photos now we’ve got this thread going? Susan
Old 20 Feb 18, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Smudge93
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Susan62 View Post
Would anyone like to share some recipes /photos now we’ve got this thread going? Susan
I'd be up for that - the more support the better!
Smudge93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
PENNYC
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I love the baked oats and only 4 points. If anyone wants the recipe let me know and I’ll share it. X
PENNYC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List