Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 14 May 18, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lullington
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I signed up for Tourimg plans yesterday too, because of this thread! 😂 it is a little confusing. I’ve used it before for adr requests(as you don’t need to have a subscription for them) but I wanted to do a room request which I’ve already done! I’ve requested a specific room at okw, fingers crossed we get somewhere near it?

Kat
What area have you opted for Kat ? I've never stayed there before but have gone for Turtle Pond on recommendation. Still not sure it's the right location for us though and tempted to try and get somewhere nearer to HH so we have easier access to the boat to Disney Springs...
Lullington is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 18, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by animal 1970 View Post
hi we fly out on 20th October from heathrow to chicargo to orlando staying at pop century for 2 weeks with 1 night at cabana bay on 26th and going to hhn
Hi and welcome!

I would love to do the HHN but Mr Grump would be too scared the kiddies probably would too to be fair!

Originally Posted by GemKate View Post
Hi!

More North-Easterners here, we're in Chester le Street!

We're flying out on the 20th direct from Glasgow and back on the 2nd. It's our second trip and first on DVC, staying at the Polynesian. It was just my partner and I last time but we have my little boy with us this time, he'll be 6 when we go, we can't wait!

Still got park tickets to pay the balance on, but everything else is as set as it can be now. Got all the ADRs we wanted at pretty much the exact times, even if I did have to phone up T-Rex

Is anyone else here doing MNSSHP? We're going on the 23rd..
Oh wow so that's Yarm, Durham, Chester-Le-Street, Geordieland and Teesside that's awesome!

Oh I the Poly is a dream of mine, I've seen a few reports with the Poly in and it just looks amazing!

Well done on having everything paid, I'm keeping everything updated in my pre-trippie. We have the money to pay the holiday off now but I'd rather it was in my bank accruing interest before we pay it off We have Universal tickets to pay at the end of September and RPR to pay 18th October.

We're not doing MNSSHP sadly, Mr Grump think's it would be a waste of time for us and doesn't want to pay the price.

Can anyone recommend a good room at POR please? I've tried looking and I'm honestly no further forward haha. I'm going to try and do some research later in the week but have my final assignment due on Wednesday so really need to get that finished tomorrow and Wednesday x

Edited at 05:38 PM.
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 18, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie boy 57
Imagineer

Geordie boy 57's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Hi and welcome!

I would love to do the HHN but Mr Grump would be too scared the kiddies probably would too to be fair!

Oh wow so that's Yarm, Durham, Chester-Le-Street, Geordieland and Teesside that's awesome!

Oh I the Poly is a dream of mine, I've seen a few reports with the Poly in and it just looks amazing!

Well done on having everything paid, I'm keeping everything updated in my pre-trippie. We have the money to pay the holiday off now but I'd rather it was in my bank accruing interest before we pay it off We have Universal tickets to pay at the end of September and RPR to pay 18th October.

We're not doing MNSSHP sadly, Mr Grump think's it would be a waste of time for us and doesn't want to pay the price.

Can anyone recommend a good room at POR please? I've tried looking and I'm honestly no further forward haha. I'm going to try and do some research later in the week but have my final assignment due on Wednesday so really need to get that finished tomorrow and Wednesday x
You will have to do HHN when kids get older it's a great night
We get to go two nights
DD and I will go whilst DW and DGD go to MNSSHP
Then DW and DD go
Finally DW and I go plus have a night at RPR
We put DD and DGD on RPR booking so we all get Express passes for US and IOA
2018 3 weeks Dibb villa/1 night Clearwater/1 night RPR
2023 Christmas/New Year. Clearwater/Dibb villa/HRH
Geordie boy 57 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 18, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lullington View Post
What area have you opted for Kat ? I've never stayed there before but have gone for Turtle Pond on recommendation. Still not sure it's the right location for us though and tempted to try and get somewhere nearer to HH so we have easier access to the boat to Disney Springs...
Not stayed at turtle pond but I’ve heard a lot of Dibbers like it there. We stayed at Peninsula Road in 2016 which was a great spot as it’s 1st bus stop. So you can get on in a morning and get a seat or if you miss one pop over to HH to pick it up after it’s gone around the resort. Even better its 1st bus stop on way home from parks which was brill when your tired. It was a little green and bushy outside the windows which is the reason why we are asking to be somewhere else.

We’ve requested near to HH with an elevator for October (preferably block 62!) as it looks like a perfect spot.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 18, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Geordie boy 57 View Post
You will have to do HHN when kids get older it's a great night
We get to go two nights
DD and I will go whilst DW and DGD go to MNSSHP
Then DW and DD go
Finally DW and I go plus have a night at RPR
We put DD and DGD on RPR booking so we all get Express passes for US and IOA
We’ve luckily managed to squeeze HHN in and I am so excited! We booked when you got a second night free so will probably be there on the 1st and 2nd November
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 18, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie boy 57
Imagineer

Geordie boy 57's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
We’ve luckily managed to squeeze HHN in and I am so excited! We booked when you got a second night free so will probably be there on the 1st and 2nd November
We got the same tickets
DD and I are going 11th Oct
DD and DW on 14th
And DW and I on 18th
Did 2 nights each in 2016 and got to do every house(done twice) and squeezed in a few rides
2018 3 weeks Dibb villa/1 night Clearwater/1 night RPR
2023 Christmas/New Year. Clearwater/Dibb villa/HRH
Geordie boy 57 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 18, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by arosiem View Post
We're at RPR 1st of November so may see you there! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 18, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Joining up, flying 27th from Gatwick and staying at Beach Club!
Adrs are made but want to look at plans again and probably move everything around! Travelling with a toddler and no idea how he'll do with the time difference etc so reluctant to over plan .. as much as I love to plan!
Old 16 May 18, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by piglet100 View Post
Joining up, flying 27th from Gatwick and staying at Beach Club!
Adrs are made but want to look at plans again and probably move everything around! Travelling with a toddler and no idea how he'll do with the time difference etc so reluctant to over plan .. as much as I love to plan!
Are you taking a pushchair? If so I think they might be ok and will probably just nap as and when they need it. I know I'm a little worried how the youngest will cope with the time difference as if he's up later he doesn't sleep in any later xx
Old 16 May 18, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
daftmum
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Hi we fly on the 22nd October from Gatwick. Spending 5 nights at residence inn at sea world followed by 9 nights at boardwalk inn with ddp. This is our 3rd trip and first time not doing universal.
daftmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List