Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Feb 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Mobile Sanaa

A question for anyone who has been to Sana’a on the Disney Dining Plan.

I really want to try this restaurant and see that before your main meal they serve you with naan bread and a selection of dips.

My question is, is this classed as an appetiser and you have to pay for them or is it included in the dining plan? I know your main meal and dessert is what is usually covered. Also in most restaurants they bring you bread to start and I didn’t know if the naan bread was classed as the same here?

I see on the menu naan bread and dips is $17, would that between the party?

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Yes the bread service is extra on the dining plan. We shared it between the 4 of us and will probably get it again when we go in August.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just realise I mis read your question. I don't remember being offer naan and dip at the beginning... We ordered the bread service appetizer that every one raves about and that is an extra cost.
katnav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
Just realise I mis read your question. I don't remember being offer naan and dip at the beginning... We ordered the bread service appetizer that every one raves about and that is an extra cost.
Thank you for that. I will budget to pay for that as it looks amazing! I presume people have that for starter, then their main meal and dessert! It looks such a lot to eat so I presume one bread service will be enough for 6? I read people go their just for the bread service?!

My son has a gluten allergy and it looks like, looking at reports, that they do gluten free bread so this looks a must.

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

We had 1 bread service between 2 adults and 2 children (4 and 6) and to be honest was just enough food for the four of us... so may want 2 of them for 6 (someone may be better to advise you on that though) we then had mains and desserts. We really enjoyed our dinner there, had a 5.00 reservation and asked to have a window seat when we arrived, we waited 5 minutes and the restaurant was empty. We then sat at the animal look out outside after our meal where there were rocking chairs and a lovely cm who spoke to our children about all the animals we could see at that time wandering the savannah.
Old 16 Feb 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

We have had the bread service between five adults and it was plenty. If also having mains and dessert then you will not leave hungry.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List