Notices

Old 26 Feb 15, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Now, this is a story all about how...Trip Round-Up

The good:

1. Mums three feel at home £15 sim - we were able to use the sat nav every journey and it saved so many car related direction arguments!

2. We all came home talking! No fall outs whatsoever. Not bad considering we lived in each other's pockets for 2 weeks!

3. Getting to sample all the tasty ales with Greg and Dan

4. Having a kitty of money for seperate things - this was great for a big group of us!

5. Having one vehicle, not for everyone but was great for us as it saved on both fuel and parking.

6. Purchasing the parking permit from discovery cove (on the first day).

7. Getting hold of the animators drawing at Hollywood studios!

8. Getting a load of free desserts at Perkins!

The Bad:

1. the pool heating (or lack of!) at the villa. I think it was broken.

2. the crowds! I know they weren't that bad compared to the height of summer but it was busy compared to what we are used to.

3. The baffling ID system when in the parks - expecially Teaks

4. The fact that no cars (or people, when in the parks) ever give way to you - you always have to get out of their way. Also, the lack of please and thanks out there - the servers are genuinely surprised when they hear them!

5. Cracker barrel - really bad experience, the service and food were both awful.

6. Mouth Ulcers! I always get a shed load when I go to the states! Anyone else suffer from this?!

The Ugly

I couldn't possibly suggest that anything or anyone in florida is ugly...

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 15, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
EllenClaire
Imagineer

EllenClaire's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I have just read all your report (while at work oops ) and it was brilliant it looked like you had a brilliant time
Sheraton World Resort 2004,International Spa & Plaza 2006,The Fountains 2007,The Lighthouse Key Resort 2008,Clarion Inn & Suites 2010,Sunset Lakes Dibb Villa Sept 2012, Liki Tiki Village May 2015,Encantada Resort May 2016,High Grove Resort Dibb Villa May 2017,Encantada Resort May 2018,Encantada Resort May 2019, Encantada Resort May 2020
EllenClaire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 15, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by EllenClaire View Post
I have just read all your report (while at work oops ) and it was brilliant it looked like you had a brilliant time
HI, thanks for reading - we had such a good time and we are all miserable now that we are home! Already discussing the next trip!
Old 6 Mar 15, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

Really enjoyed reading your trippie. The only way to get over the holiday blues is to plan another one.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 15, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
VeryexcitedH
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Just read your trip report in one go. Thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!
VeryexcitedH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 15, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Amazing you're all still talking, enjoyed reading and the eye candy known as Greg
Old 20 Mar 15, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by FairyNuff View Post
Amazing you're all still talking, enjoyed reading and the eye candy known as Greg
Thanks for reading - your comments gave me a good laugh! You should see the size of Greg's head - he's struggling to get through the door!
Old 20 Mar 15, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Den
Imagineer

Loved reading your report, thanks for sharing.
Disney Den is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 15, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Belle
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip with us! I really enjoyed reading about it!
Princess Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List