Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 10 Feb 18, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
CABLECAR1974
Excited about Disney

I use Looking4Parking, current 25%code EMUKM25S

travelparkinggroup.cmail20.co...l-huttkhkrf-r/
CABLECAR1974 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve been watching for Edinburgh airport deals for a couple of months now and even with the offers and discounts kicking around it’s still miles more expensive than last year. Maybe just need to hold my nerve a bit longer
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Thanks all. Will have a look at the recommendations. I’d prefer not to use Purple Parking - we didn’t have a good experience with them a few years and it put me off.

If possible we prefer to keep our keys now. I’ve used the Long Stay at Heathrow before although they seem expensive this time. The deal Wobbles got sounds great though, so I’ll be sure to check hotel and parking combinations as well as checking out Looking 4 Parking and the Money Saving Expert links.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by MummyPeeper View Post
I found this too, we are doing 18 days October into November this year. On a whim I thought I’d see how much it would be directly through Heathrow parking and that was the best I could find at £65 for their terminal 3 long stay car park .
We’ve used them before but unfortunately it’s double your price for July/August dates and about £50 more expensive than we paid for similar dates last year.

Scrap that - I was looking for Terminal 5, as although we’re flying in and out of two different terminals, that the one we fly back to. If I switch them around though, it’s cheaper.

Edited at 03:10 PM.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan & Derek
VIP Dibber

Jan & Derek's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
looking4/uk/offer?co...m_medium=email

I hope the link works as this came yesterday from Looking4parking offer is 25per cent discount

skyparksecure/email?...31821-860495-0

The above is SkyParkSecure and link is also 25per cent discount.

They are both via email links so hopefully they will work.

Jan

Derek & Janette
Jan & Derek is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
hellin family
Dibbing with Tink

Bit different buy have you tried private parking? We got a good deal on Ebay - a guy with really good feedback (this is Gatwick but there must be similar on there for Heathrow), parking for three weeks on his drive, transfer in his fully licenced Mercedes and return all for £70. Not bad for three weeks in August.

Might be an alternative option for you? We were getting quotes way over £100 from our usual car park options.

Wendy, Jake and Lillie x

Dec 2005 New York and Florida honeymoon, Grand Reserve
Dec 2006 Anniversary Trip, Grand Reserve, Davenport
Dec 2010 Jake's first trip, Glenbrook
Jan 2011 Lillie's first trip, Windsor Palms
Feb 2013 Jake and Lillie's Grand Adventures, Florida Pines
Oct 2014 Disneys All Stars Music Resort

Edited at 03:49 PM.
hellin family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
stevekath
Imagineer

We're looking for Manchester Airport parking for June - the prices have nearly doubled since we last used it in June 2016. Best deal so far for our dates is Holiday Extras via MoneySavingExpert, but still coming in £78. Only paid £46 in 2016 for similar dates

stevekath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

goto moneysaving expert and use the links from that site and you can get a good percentage off (differs from airport to airport)
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 18, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
stevekath
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shack69 View Post
goto moneysaving expert and use the links from that site and you can get a good percentage off (differs from airport to airport)
I've found quotes obtained via this route to be the cheapest but still a significant price increase on previous years. Looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and book

stevekath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List