Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Feb 18, 01:45 AM  
Link to this Post
dg141
Trying for More Ears

2 days at universal to do everything

hi we are staying at RPR at universal for one night on 23 august
what are the chances of getting ioa and us and volcano bay done in 2 days with express passes and early morning entry for both days
what order would you do them all in
thanks
dg141 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
elliecjno1
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by dg141 View Post
hi we are staying at RPR at universal for one night on 23 august
what are the chances of getting ioa and us and volcano bay done in 2 days with express passes and early morning entry for both days
what order would you do them all in
thanks
We did both US & IOA in 2 days when we went a few years ago without the express passes & early entry, but we were flat out & it was before all the new Harry Potter stuff etc opened. I'm not sure if I'd fancy trying to squeeze VB in too but depending on what you like/dislike & can skip in the parks maybe that will give you more time?
April '18 - WDW - POFQ & Emerald Island Villa

MAY '20 - WDW - POFQ & AMI CANCELLED BY COVID
elliecjno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

In answer to your question it’s not enough time to do everything in the 3 parks. With the express line access you will be able to do all the major attractions no problem so it really depends on your definition of everything and how much endurance/desire you have to go hard at it all day both days
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
With early access to VB I guess if you are doing all 3 you’d probably want to do that on the morning of day 2. Personally assuming you’re getting either Disney water park or aquatica access at some other point in your holiday I’d leave vb and use the 2 days to see most of what the 2 theme parks have to offer
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
dg141
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

thats what i thought
thanks all
dg141 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

We nearly did this mid august last year (a sunday and Monday). we did park early entry on 1st day, I think it was only ioa. we left mid aft when lightning threats were closing coasters, for a little break, and went back in early evening to closing - loved riding dr doom and hulk in the dark.

Next day we went early entry at VB - I think it was 7.30am as it was so soon after opening. we stayed there to around 10am. got loads done in the early entry hour, but we didn't have time to do everything at the waterpark, and never sat on our lounger! not the usual waterpark relaxation, but we probably wouldn't have gone in there without that early entry opportunity. we went back to rpr checked out for 11 and went back into parks till around 5/6pm.

The only major ride we didn't do was king kong as it broke down whilst we were in the q, but we did hp rides once, and hulk at least 3 times in those 2 days. we did nearly all the major rides we wanted to do at vb too, and still had time to chill at the rpr pool for 3/4 hour on the first day.

Good luck with your trip
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
i would say you need at least 3 days to do the 3 parks.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

We did 2 parks in 2 days in August 2016. Did early entry both days to do HP. But we had been before so I think we may have skipped a couple of the attractions in each park and didn't do absolutely everything! We did do all the major ones though in HP did Kong a Hulk RRR etc. Think we may have done MIB 3 times one morning 😀

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

Twice travelling in October we have managed to do both parks in 2 days, but even with express passes I doubt we could have managed volcano bay as well.

This year we could have done with a third Universal day as we visited
The day after Irma and a fair bit was still closed
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List