Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 5 Nov 17, 05:15 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Very tempted with Bellagio for February. We have 4 days at Vdara booked which is a 5 minute walk inside to Bellagio. It s more modern than Bellagio and has a fridge and microwave which I like. Our DD has Bellagio booked to try but after seeing your photos I am having second thoughts
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 17, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Very tempted with Bellagio for February. We have 4 days at Vdara booked which is a 5 minute walk inside to Bellagio. It s more modern than Bellagio and has a fridge and microwave which I like. Our DD has Bellagio booked to try but after seeing your photos I am having second thoughts
We didn't make it to the Vdara in spite of it being so close - I'm not sure why. Before we went, I thought we would miss having a fridge but we didn't at all. Mind you, it wasn't over hot so we didn't need ice cold drinks. A microwave might have been nice but I think what would swing it for me would be a kettle.
You can always visit the public areas of the Bellagio and stay at the Vdara. Hmm, decisions, decisions!
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 17, 02:02 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by clochette View Post
We didn't make it to the Vdara in spite of it being so close - I'm not sure why. Before we went, I thought we would miss having a fridge but we didn't at all. Mind you, it wasn't over hot so we didn't need ice cold drinks. A microwave might have been nice but I think what would swing it for me would be a kettle.
You can always visit the public areas of the Bellagio and stay at the Vdara. Hmm, decisions, decisions!
Reason I like a fridge is to store milk and I take Weetabix...just so I won't be tempted to overeat as I struggle a lot with my weight😀 Nothing to see in Vdara but DD stayed there this year and love the look of it, plus its totally smoke free. You are right decisions lol
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 17, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Smoke free sounds good. I must admit, you don't realise how little smoke we have in our public places in this country until you go abroad. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time wherever you decide.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Loving reading your trippie so far x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Great first day! I’m loving the NYNY pics as we’re staying there! Bellagio looks amazing maybe next time😊

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Loving reading your trippie so far x
Thanks for reading along and taking the time to comment - much appreciated.
Old 17 Jan 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Great first day! I’m loving the NYNY pics as we’re staying there! Bellagio looks amazing maybe next time😊
We liked the look of NYNY too. It seemed to have a really fun vibe without being too young (unlike the Cosmopolitan which made me feel old!)
Old 17 Jan 18, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Aaah we love Vegas, we used to visit every year in what I call BK time (before kids).

Such happy holiday memories, sounds like a great start for you guys, Bellagio is an amazing hotel
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

I really didn't expect to love Vegas as much as I did. I think the fact that we stayed at the Bellagio helped, as it's such a beautiful hotel. We will definitely go back - one day!
Thanks for reading.

Edited at 11:05 PM.