Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Mar 18, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Schualice
Trying for More Ears

Hi there,
Has anyone ever had a fast pass for flight of passage at 30 days? We can only get our Fps at 30 days and was just wondering if there was any hope of any of us getting this ride, we are a family of 5!
Schualice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

The best thing is to just keep checking back as you might get lucky if someone changes plans. Also sign up for park hours alerts on here as if the hours get extended more will be released
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney2019
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Maybe someone who is staying onsite there at the same time as you might get them and cancel them just at the right time? Is that allowed on here?
Disney2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney2019 View Post
Maybe someone who is staying onsite there at the same time as you might get them and cancel them just at the right time? Is that allowed on here?
It works like that with ADR reservations, but not fast passes. Cancelled fast passes don't automatically go back on at the time someone cancels them like with ADRs, so you can't time it so someone can gets your cancelled fast passes.

OP - The likelihood of you getting them at 30 days is pretty much zero. But I am not telling you that you will not get them at all. Keep checking, people do cancel them as they rearrange their plans, so if you keep checking some may become available nearer the time. I have read about it happening. Also, they do release small amounts on the day at a certain time (think its between 10.30 and 11am or something) so check on the day and you may have a chance too
"The Superfan & The Skeptic" - Trip Report Index Here
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney2019
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Lucyjane45xxx View Post
It works like that with ADR reservations, but not fast passes. Cancelled fast passes don't automatically go back on at the time someone cancels them like with ADRs, so you can't time it so someone can gets your cancelled fast passes.

OP - The likelihood of you getting them at 30 days is pretty much zero. But I am not telling you that you will not get them at all. Keep checking, people do cancel them as they rearrange their plans, so if you keep checking some may become available nearer the time. I have read about it happening. Also, they do release small amounts on the day at a certain time (think its between 10.30 and 11am or something) so check on the day and you may have a chance too
I know it's unlikely that someone would do it, but can you hand them to someone in person, or are they linked to the magic band?

I think I read 10:38am was the magic time.

OP, which date do you leave, I might be able to help you depending on when you leave as we're also a family of 5 - this is presuming you can get a paper version?

Edited at 03:31 PM.
Disney2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 18, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
No longer paper versions, they are linked to the MB or ticket so the only way to use someone else's is to physically have their MB or ticket.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 18, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
CaliforniaKid
Helping Mickey

I've recently completed our FastPass selections (30 days out) and despite logging in bang on 12 noon for 14 days straight, FOP was not available. I'm constantly on MDE, waiting for a cancellation, checking each and every day, and still no joy. I think I've given up.

Only option now it seems is to get to AK for 8am and bite the bullet of at least 90-minute wait, though I will check MDE on day for any last-minute availability.
CaliforniaKid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo82
slightly serious Dibber

In October I tried and failed to get a fop fp at 30 days. There is hope though. While in animal kingdom and waiting in the que for dinosaur, I tried the 10.36 trick and bang on that time a fp for 5 of us became available. I had to give up my Navi river journey fp for it but that didn’t bother me. My other half didn’t fully understand my excitement when I managed to get it. Lol. Until we went on it that is!

Where there is will there’s a way.
jojo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 01:15 AM  
Link to this Post
ben4185
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I managed one at 30 days
9pm on 28th March. I think I was very lucky!
ben4185 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 18, 02:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

I managed to get a FP for 4 of us whilst we were there in August. I kept checking every day and randomly a time slot popped up!
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List