Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Apr 20, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
jazzmic
VIP Dibber

Just got over mine runny nose and a cough but no other symptoms have stayed in over 7 days, hope everyone is feeling better soon

Janie
po french qr 2008
pop centry 2010
po french qr 2012
double tree/yatch club 2015
next pofq oct 2016
booked pofq 2017
jazzmic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Got it a month ago (confirmed by the doctors) and had a chest infection as a result since. Pollen is also starting up so not helping.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DD has had a cold for about a week but seems OK now.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

I have another chest infection and I am on my 3rd course of antibiotics and steroids. The last time I had this was around December/January, I had to have 5 courses of antibiotics and steroids before everything cleared. Apparently I had pneumonia which was confirmed with a chest X-ray. I don't know why it was not picked up sooner but there must have been a reason, just hope I don't get it again. Also just had my letter today to say that I can't go out for 12 weeks, should be fun
Old 2 Apr 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

Just the usual hay fever in our house, lots of trees in bloom and flowers too aggravating my eyes nose and throat and giving me a headache. Other aches and pains from osteoarthritis and a trapped sciatic nerve too. Old injury from over 20 years ago still flares up but thankfully no cold.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
I have another chest infection and I am on my 3rd course of antibiotics and steroids. The last time I had this was around December/January, I had to have 5 courses of antibiotics and steroids before everything cleared. Apparently I had pneumonia which was confirmed with a chest X-ray. I don't know why it was not picked up sooner but there must have been a reason, just hope I don't get it again. Also just had my letter today to say that I can't go out for 12 weeks, should be fun
As said previously Ive had chest infection for a month, lung inflammation for 3 weeks, told viral infection. Was informed by consultant today, via letter, I have pneumonia and need antibiotics and more steroids (this will be my 3rd lot in as many weeks). It showed up on my initial xray. My doctors have know since Tuesday. I rang this afternoon to speak to them, when they returned my call the doctor said the notes he given do not match with my symptoms and reread the actual hospital correspondence and said it it srares antibiotics so why have I not been given them. So hopefully antibiotics and steroids will now clear this up. I'm on the sick until april 27th.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DiszeeBelle View Post
As said previously Ive had chest infection for a month, lung inflammation for 3 weeks, told viral infection. Was informed by consultant today, via letter, I have pneumonia and need antibiotics and more steroids (this will be my 3rd lot in as many weeks). It showed up on my initial xray. My doctors have know since Tuesday. I rang this afternoon to speak to them, when they returned my call the doctor said the notes he given do not match with my symptoms and reread the actual hospital correspondence and said it it srares antibiotics so why have I not been given them. So hopefully antibiotics and steroids will now clear this up. I'm on the sick until april 27th.
I hope it clears up quickly for you, it's an absolute nightmare. I also have copd and asthma so will be glad when it clears.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care and keep safe
Old 2 Apr 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

I hope it clears up quickly for you, it's an absolute nightmare. I also have copd and asthma so will be glad when it clears.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care and keep safe
I have asthma as well so isnt the first time I've had pneumonia which is why the doctor wasnt happy with treatment I've received. In past 10yr this is my third bout of pneumonia.

Hope you feel better soon.
Old 2 Apr 20, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I’m sorry. It’s sounds like you have had a rotten time of it. Hope you can keep yourself occupied for that long.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 20, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by DiszeeBelle View Post
I’m so sorry you have suffered for so long. I hope your knee medication kicks in soon.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List