Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 6 Feb 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile Magical express confirmation

Hi all, I booked the magical express online last night and received an email thanking me for my request very quickly and just listing the info I’d entered, is this my confirmation as is doesn’t actually say my booking is confirmed?
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I get that same email plus another one a couple of weeks later saying it's confirmed and giving me the booking reference number (the DME number they generate, not the hotel one given when booking the DME).
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I get that same email plus another one a couple of weeks later saying it's confirmed and giving me the booking reference number (the DME number they generate, not the hotel one given when booking the DME).
Thanks for that, I’ll wait to see if I get another one then😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mine took five months to come through.
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Mine took five months to come through.
Wow, looks like I may have a bit of a wait then😀
Old 6 Feb 19, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

I booked mine on 11th January and not received my confirmation yet. I didn't realise i'd get one until this tread.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023

Edited at 03:53 PM.
Kat11 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosey203
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
I booked mine on 11th January and not received my confirmation yet. I didn't realise i'd get one until this tread.

Kat
Same, I had no idea! I booked in November!
Rosey203 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Disney told me I just had to keep the original email and wouldn’t get a confirmation , like when you book a tour , so I’m confused now .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

This is the wording in the second email I get. I used ME last year and I'm using it again this year and received both emails.

Thank you for including Disney’s Magical Express with your Walt Disney World® Resort room reservation. This service provides complimentary motorcoach transportation and luggage delivery service between the Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World® Resorts.

Reservation number: **************
Please be prepared to present your reservation number to check in for your transportation. If you received Magic Bands prior to your stay, they may also be used. Please keep this confirmation letter during your travel as it contains helpful information regarding your reservation.

To update flight information, please contact your booking agent for your Walt Disney World® reservation or call Disney’s Magical Express at 1-866-599-0951. Disney’s Magical Express is not responsible for airline schedule changes.

Before You Leave Home
Be sure to pack any medications, valuables, and other essential items you will need upon arrival in a carry-on bag.

Child safety seats are not recommended for use on motorcoaches. Not all motorcoaches have seat belts and those that do may not properly secure the child safety seat.

Guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.

International Arrivals
Upon exiting the aircraft, you will enter U.S. immigration. Please have your passport and any required documents available for inspection.
After retrieving your luggage, proceed to the Customs checkpoint.
When exiting the customs and immigration area you may keep your checked bags with you to travel on the motorcoach or you may use Disney’s Magical Express luggage delivery service.

Luggage delivery service is available for flights arriving between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm. Return your checked luggage to the transfer carousel following the immigration and customs process.

Bypass baggage claim in the main terminal and proceed directly to Disney’s Magical Express.

Be prepared to provide your airline baggage claim numbers and Disney will collect your luggage and deliver it directly to your Disney Resort hotel.

Upon Arrival
Take the train from your gate to the main terminal. You will arrive on Level 3.
Proceed to Disney’s Magical Express located on Side B, Level 1. Follow the airport signs to Disney's Magical Express.

Motorcoaches depart continuously and you will experience a wait before you depart the airport. Your travel time is 45 to 75 minutes as the motorcoach will make multiple stops before arriving at your Disney Resort hotel.

If you would like to participate in the luggage delivery service that is available for flights arriving between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm, bypass baggage claim and please present your airline baggage claim checks to the Disney’s Magical Express agent.

Luggage Delivery
If you participate in the luggage delivery service, your luggage will be collected from your airline and travel separately to the resort.

Luggage delivery may take up to three hours after you arrive at your resort to be delivered to your room.
If you arrive after 10:00 pm, please bring your luggage with you to Disney’s Magical Express where it will accompany you on the motorcoach.

Departure from the Walt Disney World® Resort
The day prior to check-out, you will receive a Disney’s Magical Express Transportation Notice with your motorcoach departure time and location. Please present that notice to your motorcoach driver to board Disney’s Magical Express at your resort.

Motorcoach departure times are scheduled approximately 3 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure time for domestic flights and 4 hours prior for international flights.
If you do not choose to check your luggage with the Resort Airline Check-In, please have it loaded on the motorcoach that will transport you back to the airport. Bell service luggage assistance is available upon request.

Resort Airline Check-In Service
This complimentary service allows you to check your luggage and receive your airline boarding pass at your Walt Disney World® Resort so there is no need to check in at the airport for your departing flight. You may take advantage of this service if you are flying on one of the participating airlines below:

​Airways Alaska Airlines American Airlines Delta Air Lines (US Domestic Flights Only)
JetBlue Airways Southwest Airlines United Airlines ​

If your flight is eligible, your boarding pass will be delivered to your room on the morning of your departure. Otherwise, you may pick up your boarding pass at the Resort Airline Check-In Desk no less than three hours prior to your flight.

· The Resort Airline Check-In Desk is open daily from 5:00 am to 12:00 pm.
· Guests with a flight departure before 8:00 am must check in at the airport.
· Some Guests may be required to check in at the airport and will be unable to use this service.
· Please note that restrictions and airline baggage fees apply.
Additional information about this service will be provided in your Disney's Magical Express Transportation Notice.

Thank you again for choosing Disney’s Magical Express. We hope you enjoy your stay!
If you have any questions, please visit disneyworld/magicalexpress or contact us at 1-866-599-0951
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I used DME on my last trip in Sept 2017, and if I remember I did not get that confirmation until just after I paid my balance. Could be thats why people get them at lots of different times. I dont know for sure but certainly that is what happened in my case

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List