Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 27 Oct 18, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Not sure how I missed this but just enjoyed catching up. Some great choices in there, Wolfgang Puck, Blaze and The American Dream are three of my favourites!
Sorry to hear your DH wasn’t well some of the time.
Thank you for sharing
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie I have enjoyed reading along

Joan
Old 28 Oct 18, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Thanks for sharing.. we are doing the QSDP next year for the first time so I'm trying to absorb as much information as possible right now.

Since you had so many credits left over would it not have worked better to spend these on breakfast rather than have cereal in the room?

It's great that you can swap QS for 3 snacks... I'm looking forward to the Starbucks, trying a bun from Gastons and the ice cream too!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 18, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
The only options for qs at CBR was the tent. With the opening of Old Port Royal that is now not the case. We are not great fans of American style breakfasts. Yes we could have had the cereal in the tent but their choices were limited. We took our own cereal as we generally like to be up and in the parks early and eating breakfast onsite does take longer than I like. To be honest the cereal was 4 sets of the variety pack which we bought when Tesco had an offer for £1.05.
I think I anticipated eating a few more cinnamon rolls and ice creams. We could also have bought bottles of water rather than getting cups. However I don’t particularly like the brands that Disney stock; Disani and Smart water.
As I said the temperature really suppressed our appetites. Also I really think the main issue is any off site days or OOP bookings as we had 2 meals OOP and one whole day away from Disney.
I’m sure if you have children you will have no problem using up credits as in the past when travelling with DS he consumed any surplus

Edited at 10:12 AM.
rosiebun3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 18, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ohana_mama
Helping Minnie

Just catching up! Great report - nice to hear about gluten free too. Thanks for sharing!
ohana_mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List