Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Apr 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

It’s been awhile...but I started so I’ll finish! I can’t believe it’s been so long, I blame the festive period for my desertion then the fact that I knew we definitely weren’t doing Florida this year so had the blues but now I’m just in the huff as I’ve changed my mind and the flight prices are just astronomical for August so it’s looking unlikely we’ll get there unless the Gods are in my favour and I find a last minute bargain...so I’ll just pretend I’m there by catching up on all the trip reports I have been neglecting-I have quite a bit to catch up on, never mind DLP!
Anyway I digress, I’m still giggling at the possible snotgate incident in front of the tree of life.
You definitely had a bit of a mare with buses this morning but AK express made up for it! I couldn’t breathe all day after we had brunch at Tusker House, I could have happily sat all day in the Nomad Lounge and watched the world go by but not sure I could even fit in a few cocktails.
Some fab photos with all the characters today. I do love AK at night, I think it might be my favourite park to wander through when it’s all lit up especially Pandora.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
It’s been awhile...but I started so I’ll finish! I can’t believe it’s been so long, I blame the festive period for my desertion then the fact that I knew we definitely weren’t doing Florida this year so had the blues but now I’m just in the huff as I’ve changed my mind and the flight prices are just astronomical for August so it’s looking unlikely we’ll get there unless the Gods are in my favour and I find a last minute bargain...so I’ll just pretend I’m there by catching up on all the trip reports I have been neglecting-I have quite a bit to catch up on, never mind DLP!
Anyway I digress, I’m still giggling at the possible snotgate incident in front of the tree of life.
You definitely had a bit of a mare with buses this morning but AK express made up for it! I couldn’t breathe all day after we had brunch at Tusker House, I could have happily sat all day in the Nomad Lounge and watched the world go by but not sure I could even fit in a few cocktails.
Some fab photos with all the characters today. I do love AK at night, I think it might be my favourite park to wander through when it’s all lit up especially Pandora.
Hey there

It's depressing being on the dibb if you don't have a countdown, I hope you manage to find some flights that fit your budget. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Kate was not impressed that Max sneezed over her, although I don't think I'd have been that happy either.

It was a lovely evening it is pretty at night in AK. Walking through the park to the ROL stadium was empty too.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Haha I’ve been hangry a fair few times early morning in HS and AK in the past and now always make sure we have cereal bars in the bag for this very reason! Tuskers looked s lovely meal! I’m the same as you not a massive fan of ROL and not scheduled it in for this year at all. Snooze fest 😴😴
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Haha I’ve been hangry a fair few times early morning in HS and AK in the past and now always make sure we have cereal bars in the bag for this very reason! Tuskers looked s lovely meal! I’m the same as you not a massive fan of ROL and not scheduled it in for this year at all. Snooze fest 😴😴
I was a cross about the lack of food! We sure made up for it though. I loved that laid back meal at Tuskers. We don't have it booked this year and I'm starting to worry it's a bad decision.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Shame you had a bit of a disappointing start today with the travel woes. I didn't realise that HS was so poor for breakfast choices.

Fab character interaction at Tusker, it looks like Kate is having a ball. Very impressed with your pudding plate, good effort

Glad you managed to catch The Lion King and Rivers of Light, it sounds like a wonderfully relaxing evening.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Shame you had a bit of a disappointing start today with the travel woes. I didn't realise that HS was so poor for breakfast choices.

Fab character interaction at Tusker, it looks like Kate is having a ball. Very impressed with your pudding plate, good effort

Glad you managed to catch The Lion King and Rivers of Light, it sounds like a wonderfully relaxing evening.
It was a fab meal at Tuskers, so laid back and I think that late lunch/early dinner slot was perfect for meeting the characters multiple times. I was absolutely stuffed after the meal and so it was hard work waddling over to watch lion king and then the ROL show.

We haven't got Tuskers booked this year and I'm starting to worry that's a bad move...hmm...I just don't see how we can fit it in though.