Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 15 Feb 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I didn't realise they had stopped doing he corned beef hash at breakfast, I loved that! Oh well...

The cast members at Navi river seem great it would have been frustrating to miss your opportunity before breakfast.

It sounds like another fab day.
I was sad about the corned beef hash too. They had a breakfast curry though
Old 16 Feb 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

I love that view from the beach 😀
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh noooo, no corned beef hash 😢😢😢😢

OMG we experienced the same things coming out of LOL I swear it was seriously dangerous and nobody could move it was totally gridlocked & I had a cling onto youngest DD.

Love Y&Y chicken fried rice 🍴
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
I love that view from the beach 😀
Thanks. It is such a beautiful area.

Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
Oh noooo, no corned beef hash 😢😢😢😢

OMG we experienced the same things coming out of LOL I swear it was seriously dangerous and nobody could move it was totally gridlocked & I had a cling onto youngest DD.

Love Y&Y chicken fried rice 🍴
It was crazy, way worse than I've experienced at any of the other parks. We split up into two and two to avoid losing everyone. I thought we maybe just chose the wrong direction.
Old 20 Feb 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another lovely day. You are managing to get loads done considering how busy it is. You have managed to pick up some great ears over the trip. We quite like Navi River Journey too. We would never queue more than about 10 minutes for it but always find it very relaxing and peaceful, it was very kind of the CM to look after you like that when your DS wasn't feeling too well. Thankfully it didn't last too long.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Another great day, we watched rivers of light for the first time last year and I must admit I wasn’t a lover and won’t be rushing back this time either.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another lovely day. You are managing to get loads done considering how busy it is. You have managed to pick up some great ears over the trip. We quite like Navi River Journey too. We would never queue more than about 10 minutes for it but always find it very relaxing and peaceful, it was very kind of the CM to look after you like that when your DS wasn't feeling too well. Thankfully it didn't last too long.
Thanks, we are just planning our summer trip and we all agree we will try and rope drop Navi again, I do think the mistake we made at first was riding it after FOP! We've already warned DS to make sure he goes to the toilet first next time

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Another great day, we watched rivers of light for the first time last year and I must admit I wasn’t a lover and won’t be rushing back this time either.
We were not planning on going back but I read they were making some changes so I've stuck it in the plan for one of our nights in the summer, we will just try to pick up a fastpass this time though rather than doing the dining package.