NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Natsynoo's Perfect Panamian Adventure: DCL EBPC Oct 2018 - Day 16 Last Day At Sea

I always hate this day of a cruise – the last one – especially this cruise, as it had been so awesome!

We woke up after our late night at 7am, and I showered and washed my hair, before finishing the bulk of the packing before heading for breakfast.

We wanted to catch the last Mickey & Friends photo opportunity in the hope they were wearing their ‘classic’ Cruise gear, so we headed down for that at 8.40am and were glad we did as this was much busier than the one on Panama day. I was thrilled when I had been right, another amazing photo!

IMG_1867 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

We went back to the stateroom to change into our pool gear, and headed up to deck 10 to our usual spot for the day.

We watched Moana on Funnel Vision and then the Ice Carving, but this time, it started to rain! The guy carried on like a trooper though and carved out an Eagle before everyone ran away.

IMG_1766 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

Matt and I headed into Cabanas to let the storm pass, but looking ahead, we didn’t think it would, so we abandoned the idea of getting our final hours of sunshine and went to the stateroom to get changed.

IMG_1768 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

IMG_1767 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

We had missed the Q&A with Josh Strickland so instead went to Movie Quotes Trivia. We were pretty naff again but it was fun anyway!

Next stop was to the shop for my final purchases – the Run Disney charm (they didn’t sell this in Paris but I wanted it on my ‘Memories of 2018’ bracelet as a recognition of my achievement. This was $54 after discount.

We then checked in Shutters to see if we needed to buy any of the photos but we decided that ours were good enough so wouldn’t need any of the professional ones.

We decided to head back up to deck 9 to sit and chill for a while, but it was still quite wet, o we went back down to the stateroom to rest for a bit and then get ready for the evening ahead.

20181101_173504 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

20181101_173448 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

We managed to meet Mickey one last time, before heading in to watch Frozen The Musical at 6pm.

20181101_173345 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

This was PHENOMENAL! One of the best Disney shows I’ve ever seen and definitely better than the version in Disney’s California Adventure. It blew me away and I’m now secretly planning a trip to NYC to see it on Broadway. Whilst in the theatre, we ordered our final drinks from Martin ($7.71).

20181101_174139 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

IMG_1769 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

Our next stop was the Crown & Fin for ‘know it all trivia’ which was basically music trivia from all the eras. We had our final drinks in here which came to $5.69.

Our final meal was to be in Tiana’s Place – how appropriate, because it was our favourite of the rotational restaurants.

IMG_1772 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

We were given Mardi Gras beads on arrival.

IMG_1775 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

Matt started with the Sausage Fritters

20181101_203150 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

I had the Shrimp & Grits

IMG_1776 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

We both had the Prime Rib

IMG_1777 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

And then a double helping of Beignets – they were so good!

IMG_1778 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

At the end of the meal, they did a show where the Crawfish Crooners performed songs from the film (Down the Bayou, Dig a Little Deeper) and the servers got everyone up dancing. I will never forget that night, it was just the perfect culmination of everything good from our cruise. Click through to watch these videos!

IMG_1783 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

IMG_1780 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

IMG_1779 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

We handed out our gratuities, which had been charged to our stateroom accounts at $168 each for the two weeks. Some people complain about this but I swear when I am in WDW I spend more than that on tips. For me, the service provided makes that cost well worth it!

After dinner, we went to see the Filharmonics perform in Azure, and watched the Last Chance Smarty Pants game show. This included a ‘stitch up’ by Jo for Natalie where she had to perform dances to a medley of songs. It was very funny!

We were back in our stateroom at 10.50pm, hardly believing that our amazing holiday was over. I did a bit more packing, got ready for bed, and fell asleep at 11.30pm.

IMG_1785 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 03:29 PM.
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 18, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Awww, a sad day
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 18, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Awww, a sad day
I know, we truly had one of our best holidays ever!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 18, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Love your dress! Looks like a great last day - cute beads at tianas!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 18, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by princesschazy View Post
Love your dress! Looks like a great last day - cute beads at tianas!
Thank you! It was the best night to end our amazing cruise on!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 3 Apr 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
I like your photo with characters...

you both got lovely tans too.

Great photos
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
last days are sad
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by HiddenMickey35 View Post
I like your photo with characters...

you both got lovely tans too.

Great photos
Ah thank you! Yes we are so thrilled with those photos!

Originally Posted by disney owl View Post
last days are sad
They are so sad!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index