Old 19 Feb 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
I don't think there is anything wrong with planning the honeymoon

I would have liked a big honeymoon straight after the wedding but we can't manage it, so we're having 3 nights in Paris the fortnight after, and then a week away in October.

The week in October is booked, but its a cruise, so doesn't really need any planning, and not loads for Paris really either so its all about the wedding.

I just ordered my place cards, table names and seating plan yesterday, this week is paying final balances too as its a month out.. Well Friday/Saturday is
Old 24 Feb 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I went dress shopping for the first time yesterday! Went to two of my favourite shops that I’ve had my eye on for a while!

First one I found a beautiful dress (by Watters) that I didn’t think anything could top but thought well I’m going to the second shop already. Initially I again didn’t think anything could top it until I asked about a particular dress (this was in Sassi Holford). They bought out one similar which was the only one made as never made it to catwalk. Anyway long story short, it’s very different, one of a kind and it’s being custom made to me and how I want it (straps to strapless) and I just feel so excited and can’t believe I have to wait until June next year to wear it! I didn’t want to take it off!
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Its a lovely feeling when you find your dress.

I had my dress fitting on Saturday, and I still love it, such a relief! Go back in 2 weeks for a final fitting, then its under 4 weeks to go now.

Eeeek
Old 25 Feb 19, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
hideinpockets
Apprentice Imagineer

hideinpockets's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
It definitely is. I didn’t expect to find it first time but happy that I have! I have to have a few more fittings because of all the changes I’m going to have but more of an excuse to try it on lots!

Not long at all for you!
hideinpockets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by hideinpockets View Post
It definitely is. I didn’t expect to find it first time but happy that I have! I have to have a few more fittings because of all the changes I’m going to have but more of an excuse to try it on lots!

Not long at all for you!
Yes it was really lovely trying the dress on again at the weekend. I was so glad I still liked it as much.

Yes we’re at 23 days which is just terrifying now. Going to the hotel on Saturday to pay the final bill and discuss the finer details, so we’re really on the last legs..

Just been sorting things like table plans and place cards that sort of thing
Old 1 Mar 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Mobile

Can finally say I get married this month...
Old 2 Mar 19, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Less than 100 days for us, collecting our wedding rings today, I’ve been without my engagement ring for 7 weeks whilst it’s been made. Have felt completely lost without it.
Today we’re house hunting, long story but we have to be out by 21.4.19, not only that but redundancy consultations have begun at work.
Homeless and jobless a great way to start married life!

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Mobile

My wedding ring came on Thursday, and unfortunately I didn’t like it so it had to go back.
Ended up paying £500 for a ring that matched my engagement ring as the metal is deep, crazy money for a ring but I didn’t think anything shallower would look right and platinum is expensive.
Been to the hotel this morning to go through the final details.

I’m sorry to hear about your house situation Lisa, and your job, you really aren’t having a good time of it
Old 6 Mar 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa-72
Imagineer

Lisa-72's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Mobile

Rings were perfect, engagement ring is back with me and hopefully moving house on 15th April 😊

Sssshhhh it was a secret, March 2010 Econo Lodge 1st Visit
Lisa-72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Wow haven't been on this thread for ages - keep forgetting it's here as I'm not often in the social groups forum!

Can't believe how quickly things are coming around... 20 days for us now. Had my final fitting of my dress, absolutely love it. Left it with the seamstress as she's going to steam it, then we pick up 2 days before. Hair and make up trials both done and sorted. Final details confirmed with venue... EEK. I'm just really looking forward to it now, and feeling pretty relaxed about it all.

Can't wait... and can't wait to see pictures of all you beautiful brides x
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List