Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Feb 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
Nice to finally get a lie in eh haha.

Glad you enjoyed Sanaa. We thought it was brilliant when we went and definitely one to go back to.

Finally getting to ride FOP as well. It really is a brilliant ride isn’t it. Shame the waiting times are so long.

Looked like you had a great steady day.
Oh it was lovely and much needed ... I'm hoping for more of that this next time, but the way I'm going I don't think we will

It really is lovely and was definitely one of the highlights of our holiday, it was a winner all round.

FOP is amazing and I agree, although I have a feeling once they open Star Wars Land FOP will settle down a little.

Thanks for reading along again xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Sonia and Tom
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

We are going in 5 weeks and we also have a 5 year old that has autism. We have used the DAS service on our last 2 visits but I was sure they told me you could not have fast passes booked and use the DAS service but having read your trip report and watched some vlogs on you tube it looks as though you have been able to. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know how it worked for you with fast passes as I think I've been missing something
Sonia and Tom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sonia and Tom View Post
We are going in 5 weeks and we also have a 5 year old that has autism. We have used the DAS service on our last 2 visits but I was sure they told me you could not have fast passes booked and use the DAS service but having read your trip report and watched some vlogs on you tube it looks as though you have been able to. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know how it worked for you with fast passes as I think I've been missing something
You can definitely use it with FPs. We had our 3FPs booked every day and never had a problem using the DAS pass. It's different to a FP though. We never had any issues. The only thing is that if you have a return time for 1 rice you can't get one for another till you've done that. FP dont affect it. For example we had a FP for Slinky Dog Dash but we got a return time for Toy Story Mania. Did SDD then did TSM with no problems.

I wonder if what they meant was you can't use it as a FP as that's not the purpose of it? Hope they helps xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
Thanks for reading xx
Old 17 Mar 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Sonia and Tom
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
You can definitely use it with FPs. We had our 3FPs booked every day and never had a problem using the DAS pass. It's different to a FP though. We never had any issues. The only thing is that if you have a return time for 1 rice you can't get one for another till you've done that. FP dont affect it. For example we had a FP for Slinky Dog Dash but we got a return time for Toy Story Mania. Did SDD then did TSM with no problems.

I wonder if what they meant was you can't use it as a FP as that's not the purpose of it? Hope they helps xx
Phew, thank you so much for your reply. I'm wondering now if they said you can't get a return time through DAS if u have a fast pass already booked for the same ride. Thinking back we had issue getting a return time on the haunted mansion and She said we already had a fast pass booked for that ride later that day so we had to cancel it before we could get a return time. I think that's what has thrown me xx
Sonia and Tom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sonia and Tom View Post
Phew, thank you so much for your reply. I'm wondering now if they said you can't get a return time through DAS if u have a fast pass already booked for the same ride. Thinking back we had issue getting a return time on the haunted mansion and She said we already had a fast pass booked for that ride later that day so we had to cancel it before we could get a return time. I think that's what has thrown me xx
Ah possibly. As we were waves through without the DAS quite a few times we never encountered this. Like our first day we left BoG at 9.10 and went for a return time for 7DMT but they just waved us through. We had a FP for later that day I think so it would have affected us if they'd scanned it xx
Old 1 Jul 19, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Yay, another bag All of the food at Sanaa looks delicious, another one to add to my "when we finally stay onsite" list

I'm so glad you finally rode FOP, and Thomas was fine! It's such a fab ride.

Good evening at AK despite the rain.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Yay, another bag All of the food at Sanaa looks delicious, another one to add to my "when we finally stay onsite" list

I'm so glad you finally rode FOP, and Thomas was fine! It's such a fab ride.

Good evening at AK despite the rain.
It's all about the bags haha. I still haven't managed to pop a photo on here of it!

Sanaa is definitely somewhere to try we loved everything about it. If you do, try and request a table in the window and you can look out at the animals

I was over the moon we got to ride it and we loved it!

As I explained to Caitlin it's just water and we'd dry in an hour or so and we did it did help clear the air a little though xx