Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Feb 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
betsie
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile Best table service breakfast

Our first full day is a Tuesday and it doesn’t look like any parks have EMH that morning. As we are going to be awake at the crack of dawn I thought it might be a good idea to plan a t/s breakfast at one of the parks to get in early and then get on the popular rides first.
Can you please tell me their favourites please and which rides you head to first. Thanks
betsie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
If you go to Magic Kingdom then the only restaurant that gets you anywhere early is BoG (but that is a QS at breakfast). From there you go to Fantasyland and get to the head of the line for 7DMT and PP
Old 22 Feb 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
betsie

Mobile

Think I will look at the other parks then. I didn’t rate 7DMT at all and we have no little ones coming with us.
betsie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
fiona88
Excited about Disney

Garden Grill at Epcot - it's "all you care to enjoy" table service, so waffles, sausage, bacon, eggs, potatoes, cinnamon bun and fruit are brought to you and you can refill as much as you want. Chip, Dale, Mickey and Pluto walk around and the restaurant itself rotates through the scenes of 'living with the land'
You can then go straight to Soarin' as it's in the same building and tick it off at opening, then head to test track and get both done in the 1st hour.

Otherwise, be our guest is good if anyone in your group likes beauty and the beast and it puts you in Fantasyland ahead of the crowds at opening, so you can tick off a few of those rides early.
Old 22 Feb 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithy78
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Garden Grill at Epcot then straight on Soarin so you can fp test track. We did this in 2017 and will do it again. It was our favourite character breakfast.
Smithy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Becstarprincess
Proud to wear my Ears

I still dream about the garden grill cinnamon bun it was epic !
We plan to return next year, garden grill is top of our list for breakfast.
Becstarprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
betsie

Mobile

Thanks I will look that one up. We all love soarin except OH who gets travel sick on it 🙄😂
Old 4 Mar 19, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Garden Grill all the way for Epcot and they open earlier than park does so you are in prime location first thing.

For Magic Kingdom you have Crystal Palace (Be Our Guest is appallingly bad but does have early slots)

Alternatively get an early sitting at Ohana's or Chef Mickeys and you are a monorail ride away!
Old 4 Mar 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisJoandBen89
VIP Dibber

Tusker House all the way for me. Great character interaction and the food is immense. Once you're done, head straight to Pandora, or for an early safari when more of the animals will be out.