Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 17 Apr 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
I’ve given this a go today but I think I’ve made a huge mess of it.

I’ve used yesbets but just getting in a muddle, what site would you recomend?
I used profit accumulator and found their videos and instructions quite clear and easy to understand but I've only been doing one day so there might be better sites out there. At the mo I'm £14 in profit from my first attempt last night.

Edited at 10:31 PM.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

I did it a while ago with Profit Accumulator and am going to start up again

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

I’m joining in too, set up a bank account today with starling to keep it separate from our everyday account and set up a separate email account too, going to sign up to one of the match accounts in the next couple of days and start watching the tutorials, so those of you that have started in the last couple of days which site have you found to be the easiest to understand and how much do you recommend depositing in the exchange account o begin with ? xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

I’m going to be keeping an eye in here as this is on my list to do when I get back from my jollies in June.

I have accounts with a few of the bookies anyway (coral, BetVictor, sky bet I think and a few others) so I’ve updated them with my new email address I’ve created just for this (as will only be able to use Re-Loads on these) - set up on yesbets to follow their tuts, I had a betfair account already so switch the email on that but also set up an account with smarkets as well as recommend and I am planning on using my starling bank account when I get back from holiday as my main current account for it.

I think I pretty much have my head around how it all works so over the next few weeks before I go on holiday I’m just going to Re-read / watch videos again and play around with the calcs on the websites to ensure I 100% understand the odds / liability / lay bets differences and then I’m good to go!

Looking forward to jumping in on this and seeing how everyone else does as well!

Good luck everyone

Edited at 10:32 PM.
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
Done before - but need refresher! Would like to do the horse racing as well as football.
I almost always bet on horses rather than football.

Far easier to pick a loser on the horses ( better to win at the exchange ) than football where it’s a 50/50 gamble .

I don’t like having my money in the bookies accounts really .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
I’m joining in too, set up a bank account today with starling to keep it separate from our everyday account and set up a separate email account too, going to sign up to one of the match accounts in the next couple of days and start watching the tutorials, so those of you that have started in the last couple of days which site have you found to be the easiest to understand and how much do you recommend depositing in the exchange account o begin with ? xxx
I’m not new to it

But I found Profit squad the easiest but I didn’t use the videos , I preferred to print out the notes ( about 60 pages ) and read through them and made notes . I also found it easier to have the notes to hand if I wanted to check something

I started with £100 in the exchange I then but the more the better really .
If I was starting now I would go for £250 in the exchange so I didn’t have to wait for the offers to settle before placing more bets .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm looking at this too...
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

I have joined Profit Squad on their 2 week £1 trial. I'm working my way through their videos but haven't had the courage to place a bet yet! 😂 I think I'm getting to understand the whole thing very slowly!
Old 17 Apr 18, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

I've started using my "normal" bank account, but the new account should be good to go by the end of the week, so I'll keep it all separate after that.

So far I've put £125 into the exchange, £5 Coral, £10 Betfred and £5 Sky Bet.

Just under £100 on its way from bookies back to my bank, just under £60 in my exchange, £21 credit in Betfred as I'm waiting on £30 free bets to be credited in the next couple of days.

Once I've completed and cashed out on the Betfred offers, I should easily have made £55+ profits (depending on the odds I go for on the £30 free bets).

That's £55 for way less than an hour actually signing up and putting bets on (ignoring the time I'm spending learning!)
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
I almost always bet on horses rather than football.

Far easier to pick a loser on the horses ( better to win at the exchange ) than football where it’s a 50/50 gamble .

I don’t like having my money in the bookies accounts really .
My aim would be for the horses after a month or so at the football till I get comfortable (I do have the occasional flutter now and again on them so I am quite familiar with betting on them) - I assume though you still have to pick something with a reasonable chance to keep the liability down? I’m assuming also it’s best to do your bets on the horses to win rather than each way?

Can you do it with Accas as well or is that a bit risky getting everything on and lined up properly?
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List