Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 27 Apr 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

L&L Cruise life - Britannia April 2018 - Day 7 - Sea Day

Day 7

Our final day and it was a sea day, we had had a very rough night at sea and at times thought we were going to fall out of bed! Nothing fell over though, including glasses so maybe it wasn’t as bad as we thought!

We got up about 8, it was still quite rough but not as bad as the night before. We had a massage booked for 9.45 so we went for breakfast, before going for our massage. The spa seemed quite expensive, but the massage was great and we had booked a few days before when there was a tip to toe massage offer for £77. We felt lovely and relaxed afterwards and went for a wander around the ship.

Here is a map of the ship!

It felt less rocky by the pool so we went and laid by the pool for a bit, stopping at the snack station for lunch. The pizza was very good here and we also liked the grab and go puddings . I went in the pool then we both went into the hot tub for a bit.

Louise wanted to go back for her afternoon nap but I was feeling too energetic so went to the gym, after I got back though I fell asleep for an hour! We went to the café to get a coffee each and then went and looked at our formal photos from the night before. There was a Les Mis choir in the mid-ship which we saw part of while getting our coffee, this was amazing!

We popped to the Horizon restaurant to have some scones from the afternoon tea, these were so good!

Here are our two photos we bought. One was £10, the other £16 (I wasn't quite clear why there was such a difference)!

We went back to our room and packed our stuff as we had to leave our cases out that night. We got ready and enjoyed a g&t in our room.

We went to see the 7pm show, I cannot remember what it was called but it was a vocal one and they were great.

We went for dinner after and requested a 2 person table again.

I had the beef brisket fritters and Louise had the greek salad, followed by the tomato soup. For main I had the lamb cutlet and Louise had the cod and chips (she had had this on a previous cruise and had been hoping for it all week)! For dessert Louise had the carrot cheesecake and I had the passion fruit sorbet. We finished with plenty of cheese !

We didn’t have much of our bottle of wine left so we ordered a large glass of wine each.

We really made the most of our last dinner 🙂 We stopped for our usual photos.

We went to the Live Lounge, there was an amazing singer (can't remember his name).

We had a cocktail but the Live Lounge was so quiet, we thought there would be more people around but I am guessing people had gone to bed as we got back early the next day. The dance floor was pretty empty so Louise wouldn’t dance with me . We had a second drink and spent a while talking to the guys from Junnk before going to bed.

It was a great final day but we couldn't believe how quickly the holiday had gone !
LN89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 18, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Another relaxing day Glad the massages were worth it!

The food looks delicious as usual! Certainly not the place to be on a diet!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Another relaxing day Glad the massages were worth it!

The food looks delicious as usual! Certainly not the place to be on a diet!
Haha no, I usually eat pretty healthy but made the most of the food :p
LN89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

A fab last day!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
A fab last day!
Thank you, it was great but we were very sad for the holiday to be over
Old 5 May 18, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Sounds a nice relaxing day. Plenty of cheese is the best way to finish any meal!
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Fab photos and good foods... yummies...
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
A good last day

Joan
Old 31 May 18, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
another relaxing sea day
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 18, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Sounds a nice relaxing day. Plenty of cheese is the best way to finish any meal!
Oh yes, we loved the cheese course