Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 28 Apr 18, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

July 2019 Club

Shall we start a July 2019 Club? I couldn’t see one that has already been created.

I’m so excited to be planning another trip - this one is a special one as we are going - hopefully - for a month and it’s to celebrate my 50th!

We’ve booked a Dibb Villa ‘Shamu’s Sanctuary’ at Sunset Lakes for the first half of our holiday and then we are heading down to the gulf and onwards to the Keys.

Just waiting to see what DH can do regarding taking time off work. My work has already agreed my holiday.

It’s been a while since we last went so I’m sure to have lots of questions.

What is everyone else’s plans.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

Hello. We are July '19 too.

There is me (Laura), DH (Graham) and DS (Evan) who will be 11 when we travel.

This is me and DH's second trip to Orlando (went in 2005) but DS's first. We have been to DLP a few times as a family.

2019 seemed like a good year to go for it. DS is tall enough for the big rides, he also finished primary school just before we go so seems like a good way to mark his transition from Primary to Secondary school and it it my 40th birthday year.

We fly direct from Glasgow with Thomas Cook on Monday 1st July for 21 nights.

We are doing 12 nights at POFQ with DDP, picking up a hire car and moving to Rosen Inn at Pointe for 6 nights and then on the Royal Pacific at Universal for the last 3 nights.

All booked up apart from our Universal, Seaworld/Busch Gardens & KSC tickets.

Very excited to finally be doing this trip.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Niclb
Being a bit Goofy

We are going in July 2019 too - can't wait. My DS will have just finished his GCSE's and its so that he has something to look forward to during all those hours of revision (yeah right hopefully at least an hour per subject! )

We are staying in Liz's Dibb villa on Windwood Bay for 21 nights and then a 4 night cruise around the Bahamas with Royal Caribbean . I have also booked a night at Lowes Royal Pacific to get the fast passes. Flights to be booked hopefully September time and very interested in the BA Fly Drive.

Our plan is Universal, Disney, Discovery Cove, Sea World and Busch Gardens (my DH, DD & DS can't get enough parks - Hulk is my children's favourite ride), Clearwater and a visit to the Old Town to see the car show as we haven't done this before.

Really can't wait I love all the planning
Old 30 Apr 18, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

I’m also going July well leaving in June 2019 🙈🙈

We flying out with virgin from Glasgow on 28th June for 21 nights
Staying at 8 bedroom villa at Windsor at west side
There’s 15 of us going this time this is our 4th trip since 2010

All park tickets are booked 👍👍
We going to universal
Island adventures
Volcano bay
Hollywood studios
Animal kingdom
Some of us are doing discovery cove to
Maybe trip to beach and old town as never tried old Town yet
Definitely a trip to Disney springs so I can visit the MAC shop 😂😂
Just to book overnight stay at airport in Glasgow which I do it end of June

Edited at 12:25 PM.
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Can I join the July 2019 club?

We are a party of 9, leaving Manchester on the 2nd July, coming back 16th July.

Staying 3 nights at Sapphire Falls at Universal, 11 nights at Coronado Springs Resort in Disney

Disney's booked but nothing else booked yet, waiting till 9-11 months out to book flights and Universal.

Soooo excited!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Yayyy me too . Fly out from Manchester to JFK and doing six nights in NYC. Fly down on the 4th /5th July and staying onsite at pofq for 10/11 nights . This is our third trip doing this . We then fly back direct to Glasgow
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Mrs dee View Post
Yayyy me too . Fly out from Manchester to JFK and doing six nights in NYC. Fly down on the 4th /5th July and staying onsite at pofq for 10/11 nights . This is our third trip doing this . We then fly back direct to Glasgow
You are at POFQ for some of the same time as me.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Me too. DD and I will be at CBR 16-30 July as a celebration of DD finishing her GCSEs - not that we need an excuse. This will be our 3rd trip to WDW. The first was the whole family (DH, DS DD1, DD2 and me) in 2010 when we stayed in Kissimmee the second was July 2015 when it was just me and both DDs staying at POFQ and next year is just me and DD2. Goodness me, we are getting b fewer every time; maybe the one after will be a solo trip.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DaveyP
A Guest at All-Stars

Jul 19'ers

Hi,

We are July 19'ers as well!

We head out from Gatwick on 17th July. 14 nights in POR Then 5 nights at Universal! we will be there for My Birthday, DW Birthday and our wedding Anniversary. Three kids 12, 10 and 4.

its our second Family Disney trip Should be a blast!
2023 Disney Dream North Europe
DaveyP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Looks like there are a few of us all with children finishing their GCSEs. My DD is in the same position.

So far we’ve only booked our villa for the first half of our trip. Waiting for flights to be released. Although we fly out in July we fly back in August so does that mean I’ll have to wait until September to book them?

Those that have been before - what are you doing different this time? Florida has so much to offer it doesn’t matter how many times you have been before there is always something new to try.

Does anyone know if there will be a new Cirque show available by the time we go?
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List