Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 15 Sep 18, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a busy day you all had. The weather looked great - lovely blue skies.

It would never cross my mind that high chairs wouldn't be available at a family meal - Charlie was so good not wriggling about so much.

Love the Bonjour jumper.
I'm glad it wasn't just me, I never even gave it a second thought... you would imagine that a dining experience in Disney would cater for all ages! I will definitely know for next time!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Yay for the blue skies . Love both your new jumpers. I'm excited the weather is starting to turn and its almost jumper season!

That photo of Charlie with his cowboy hat on is so cute. No highchair would have mega stressed me out too! Glad he did so well .

Chocolate and wine in bed...living the mum life dream xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 18, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Yay for the blue skies . Love both your new jumpers. I'm excited the weather is starting to turn and its almost jumper season!

That photo of Charlie with his cowboy hat on is so cute. No highchair would have mega stressed me out too! Glad he did so well .

Chocolate and wine in bed...living the mum life dream xx
Autumn is hands down my fave season... I love a good jumper!

You know you're a mum when you get excited about wine and chocolate in bed eh?!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahhh what a wonderful day. Those blue skies!

I’m so glad you bought both jumpers - it would have been impossible to choose between them.

Loving all the pics of you guys in the hats! I like your t shirt (does it have a fly on it? ), and Paul is looking quite the part in his shirt. Not enough close up cowboy pics for this friend here though, tsk.

Laughing at the can of wine, that’s nothing if not resourceful! Not laughing at you rubbing it in about being a way off 40 though. Ahem... xxx
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Ahhh what a wonderful day. Those blue skies!

I’m so glad you bought both jumpers - it would have been impossible to choose between them.

Loving all the pics of you guys in the hats! I like your t shirt (does it have a fly on it? ), and Paul is looking quite the part in his shirt. Not enough close up cowboy pics for this friend here though, tsk.

Laughing at the can of wine, that’s nothing if not resourceful! Not laughing at you rubbing it in about being a way off 40 though. Ahem... xxx
Paul totally had the cowboy look down! My t-shirt does indeed have a fly on it, not very cowgirl but I liked it! I am very sorry for the lack of cowboy pics... I blame the baby juggling, I shall definitely do better next time!

Totally living the dream with my Aldi can of wine... classy gal as always me!

Oh no offense meant with the 40 comment... if it means a trip to Disney I am happy for it to hurry up and be here now!
Old 24 Sep 18, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Another great day. Our friend Jon watched Edith while Aaron and I rode TOT together on our first WDW trip with Edith, its makes such a difference to the ride experience when you can ride together doesn't it?

What a nightmare with the whole lack of highchair situation! Charlie seemed to handle it really well though, good lad! The food and show look fab but Ill be avoiding it with Edith. no way would she be happy to stay still for 90 mins .

Good to know about the extra FP with the Golden Forrest!

Also, I did not know DLP had a Toy Story Land! Haha, where have I been? Is it the same as the WDW one? i really do need to do some research. It seems a lot has changed in 10 years!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 18, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Another great day. Our friend Jon watched Edith while Aaron and I rode TOT together on our first WDW trip with Edith, its makes such a difference to the ride experience when you can ride together doesn't it?

What a nightmare with the whole lack of highchair situation! Charlie seemed to handle it really well though, good lad! The food and show look fab but Ill be avoiding it with Edith. no way would she be happy to stay still for 90 mins .

Good to know about the extra FP with the Golden Forrest!

Also, I did not know DLP had a Toy Story Land! Haha, where have I been? Is it the same as the WDW one? i really do need to do some research. It seems a lot has changed in 10 years!
Single rider as an option is great but you truly can't beat riding with someone you know!

BBWWS was fab but I definitely recommend waiting until Edith is old enough to sit independently! I think we were very lucky that Charlie was so tired by this evening that he didn't have much left in him to fidget about, ordinarily he hates being held for any length of time!

Studios does indeed have a Toy Story Land! The rides are different to DHS but the theming is very similar. I definitely recommend the parachute drop ride, so much fun (although sadly not one for babies which is why we didn't manage to get on it this trip!)

Look into Golden Forest rooms at Sequoia Lodge, as well as additional FPs you also get breakfast included and dedicated check-in and a lounge with drinks and snacks. We wanted to book this level for this trip but got in too late sadly and all the rooms had sold out!
Old 29 Sep 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Those blue skies
Sounds like such a nice morning- glad to see you finally get on with some shopping, I was starting to worry about you
Hmm not so family friendly- no high chairs, what the flip?!
Ahh love a little spin round Small World- some lovely pics.
Wine in a can and chocolate in bed? The dream.
Xxx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 18, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Those blue skies
Sounds like such a nice morning- glad to see you finally get on with some shopping, I was starting to worry about you
Hmm not so family friendly- no high chairs, what the flip?!
Ahh love a little spin round Small World- some lovely pics.
Wine in a can and chocolate in bed? The dream.
Xxx
Haha I can't believe we went so long without doing any shopping... completely out of character for us!

I'm not even ashamed to tell you that I just sat and had a wine in a can this evening, no chocolate though sadly!