Old 12 Nov 18, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Very co-ordinated couple

I love relaxing sea days - sounds like you made the most of this one and once again Isabella and her selfies are so cute!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 18, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Stewboy View Post
Isabella had bought her Disney pins along with her, and there were a couple of staterooms along our corridor that had pin trading boards outside their door, so we headed along and Isabella traded two pins.

That's my mum and dads room! I saw the pin trading board and thought 'oh it looks the same as my mum's one' - IT WAS HER BOARD!
Top tip for Captains Gala - stand just along from the DVC desk on deck 4 and you'll be able to get drinks really easily as the servers get them from the D Lounge bar.

My mum was probably there staking her place!

Joa
Old 18 Nov 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
It’s great that Isabella wants to do lots of activities like going to the club. She got some good selfies today.

I love Jo’s dress (and your tie of course!)
We're fortunate that she loves going to the club. She does take a great selfie

TFR

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Very co-ordinated couple

I love relaxing sea days - sounds like you made the most of this one and once again Isabella and her selfies are so cute!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
That's my mum and dads room! I saw the pin trading board and thought 'oh it looks the same as my mum's one' - IT WAS HER BOARD!
Top tip for Captains Gala - stand just along from the DVC desk on deck 4 and you'll be able to get drinks really easily as the servers get them from the D Lounge bar.

My mum was probably there staking her place!

Joa
Thanks for the tip!

I hope your mum and dad had a great time?!

TFR
Old 20 Nov 18, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Stewboy View Post
Thanks for the tip!

I hope your mum and dad had a great time?!

TFR
They did thank you. They really like DCL as my dad has some food issues (like me) and they bend over backwards to help him, unlike RCL who told him they couldn't make him an omelette as they 'didn't have the equipment'! You couldn't make it up!
Old 19 Jan 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
They did thank you. They really like DCL as my dad has some food issues (like me) and they bend over backwards to help him, unlike RCL who told him they couldn't make him an omelette as they 'didn't have the equipment'! You couldn't make it up!
DCL - and Disney in general - are fantastic with that sort of thing aren't they?

Old 30 Jan 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Wow, it's amazing how full a day at sea can be! This was one of my concerns about a cruise is how you would fill these days but this proves to me that there is plenty on board to keep you occupied!

Absolutely loving Jo's dress (and your matching tie of course!)

And so many lovely fish extended gifts, I really love this idea!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
You had some great FE gifts! And I love the Tiki Room dress and tie, very nice indeed.

Must remember the two Captain's receptions. We didn't do either as we had done a mixology class earlier, which was quite enough booze for that day.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Wow, it's amazing how full a day at sea can be! This was one of my concerns about a cruise is how you would fill these days but this proves to me that there is plenty on board to keep you occupied!

Absolutely loving Jo's dress (and your matching tie of course!)

And so many lovely fish extended gifts, I really love this idea!
Sea days are great, there's always so much to do, and you very quickly run out of time to do everything! You can of course, also decide not to do anything and just totally relax! That's the beauty of the cruise, there's something for everyone!

TFR

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
You had some great FE gifts! And I love the Tiki Room dress and tie, very nice indeed.

Must remember the two Captain's receptions. We didn't do either as we had done a mixology class earlier, which was quite enough booze for that day.

TFR