Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 11 Jan 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Great report 👍
I look forward to the next one
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 19, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you so much for posting the review! We’re on the equivalent cruise next year and your posts have been sooo helpful.

Was the coffee in cabanas ok? I’m slightly worried I can’t survive without a fix from my regular local commercial large coffee company each day
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Another fab holiday! Thanks for sharing and will look forward to reading the next one Have a safe journey & lots of fun.
Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Have really enjoyed reading your trip report x
Thank you for reading

Originally Posted by Disneyphile View Post
Just caught up on your report. Thank you so much for sharing your adventure.😃
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Great last day at sea and another great report.

Thanks for sharing.
Glad you enjoyed it. TFR

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Once again I’ve loved reading your trip report. Thank you for taking the time to write and share.
Thank you reading, I;m glad you enjoyed it

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
You're all way too photogenic! Great trippie and makes me miss my ship even more!

Have you got another cruise booked?

Joa
Thanks for reading. We love that ship so much! Yes, we have another one booked for this October on the Wonder. It's from San Diego down to Mexico and back again. We have also chucked in a couple of days at DisneyLand!

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Another fab report - what a brilliant week. That Mickey waffle almost makes me want to book that trip alone. Would love to go.

You met so many characters on board & it really sounds like Isabella had a ball.

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves. Must be nice having a drive home as opposed to an international flight.
Driving home from Dover is so straightforward, and not having to do it jetlagged is great!

TFR

Originally Posted by Floridafour View Post
Great report 👍
I look forward to the next one
Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
Thank you so much for posting the review! We’re on the equivalent cruise next year and your posts have been sooo helpful.

Was the coffee in cabanas ok? I’m slightly worried I can’t survive without a fix from my regular local commercial large coffee company each day
I'm glad you found it useful. It's a fantastic cruise, and you'll love it. Yes, the coffee from Cabanas is nice, as is the coffee on deck 9. There is also the Cove Cafe in the adults pool area (which we've never got coffee from - as it's not free, even though it looks lovely and chilled in there) but they do all different coffees in there (lattes, cappuccino's etc.) so that might be an option for you if Cabanas coffee isn't up to scratch.

TFR
Old 11 Feb 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

I have loved reading this, thank you so much for a great report! And it has definitely further fueled my desire to get on a Disney cruise in the future!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
I have loved reading this, thank you so much for a great report! And it has definitely further fueled my desire to get on a Disney cruise in the future!
Glad that you've enjoyed it
Old 18 Feb 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Thanks for writing, it has been lovely to share your adventures and has made us long for the Magic even more!
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 19, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Thanks for writing, it has been lovely to share your adventures and has made us long for the Magic even more!
Thanks for reading Gill. We loved the Magic and miss it loads!