Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 22 Jan 19, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Mobile Has anyone stayed at CCV yet?

We are buying into CCV and took a trip to Wilderness Lodge this week to have a proper look around the resort.

Has anyone stayed there yet and if so, what did you think?

I have been told all the CCV studios are in the main WL building, is this correct?
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hi, we’ve just bought in ourselves. Haven’t actually stayed there yet but will be spending our last night there next month. We have however toured the CC units and had a good look around the resort. The CCV are indeed inside the main building, they are off to the right of the lobby near the gift shop. HTH!
Old 22 Jan 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ploppy
Imagineer

Yes we had a week in a 2 bed at CCV last April. It was wonderful. I’ve always loved WL anyway and whilst I like BRV I don’t like being in a separate building so when they created CCV it was perfect for me as it meant I could stay in my beloved main building at WL. We had a fantastic week and the theming and decor is beautiful, we can’t wait to stay there again on a future trip

Villa - '84, '85, '86, '91, '92, '93, '97, '04
West coast - '87, '89, '94, '98, '01, '10, '14
Onsite - '95, '99, '00, '02, '03, '05, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, ‘18
Disney cruise - Wonder May '11, Fantasy NY 2011/12, Magic NY 2012/13, Dream Sept '16
Princess Ploppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Princess Ploppy View Post
Yes we had a week in a 2 bed at CCV last April. It was wonderful. I’ve always loved WL anyway and whilst I like BRV I don’t like being in a separate building so when they created CCV it was perfect for me as it meant I could stay in my beloved main building at WL. We had a fantastic week and the theming and decor is beautiful, we can’t wait to stay there again on a future trip
I stayed in a studio last summer and agree, always liked BRV and have stayed in the main building at WL so loved CCV for that reason.

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Licoricelover
Excited about Disney

We managed to get a 2 bed at CCV last year at 7 months. Loved everything about it.
Very envious of anyone who has it as their home resort.
Licoricelover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

Everyone I know who has stayed there, loved it.
Old 22 Jan 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Not until April, we have a 1 bed booked at 5 months out, we’ve also booked a studio for November (just after thanksgiving) missed the 11 month window so waitlisted & it came through a couple of weeks later

We may be cancelling November depending on DS’s post GCSE plans.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ploppy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Not until April, we have a 1 bed booked at 5 months out, we’ve also booked a studio for November (just after thanksgiving) missed the 11 month window so waitlisted & it came through a couple of weeks later

We may be cancelling November depending on DS’s post GCSE plans.
Looks like we’ll be out there at the same time, although we are over at AKL this trip as we let the children choose! Only have 6 nights there then we have 8 nights at Hilton Head which we are trying for the first time!

Villa - '84, '85, '86, '91, '92, '93, '97, '04
West coast - '87, '89, '94, '98, '01, '10, '14
Onsite - '95, '99, '00, '02, '03, '05, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, ‘18
Disney cruise - Wonder May '11, Fantasy NY 2011/12, Magic NY 2012/13, Dream Sept '16
Princess Ploppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you all for your replies. Sounds great! We have never stayed at WL, it’s the only Deluxe we haven’t tried yet, which is why we went for a good look around the resort last week. The fact that CCV is in the main building was a huge draw for me too, I love all the DVC buildings but do prefer to be in the main buildings (except at BCV).
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
Thank you all for your replies. Sounds great! We have never stayed at WL, it’s the only Deluxe we haven’t tried yet, which is why we went for a good look around the resort last week. The fact that CCV is in the main building was a huge draw for me too, I love all the DVC buildings but do prefer to be in the main buildings (except at BCV).
We're the same, despite owning at BCV for so long there was just no draw there for us, the same room sizes and points as BCV yet we preferred the location of BCV.

CCV was the changer for us, mostly the add on deal and 50 year contract to be honest, so we stayed for a night in a 1 bed at BRV in October and spent some time in the resort to get to know it (& make the most of the boat home after MNSSHP!), we fell in love with it instantly.

I do agree with you about the main building at BCV, I prefer the DVC building, yet love the lobbies at Jambo & WL so enjoy staying in the main buildings there, strange.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List