Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 29 Jan 19, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
harryhaflinger
Excited about Disney

harryhaflinger's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I booked the T2 multi storey last week via Manchester Airports website for 2 weeks £76.99
harryhaflinger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lil mousketeer
VIP Dibber

I originally booked to park at Jetparks 1 as the multi storey wasn’t showing as available but after checking my booking 10 days or so ago the T2 multi storey was showing as available, as was the new multi-storey west for just £4 more so I amended my booking with Holiday Extras. I have never had a bad experience with Jetparks and would still book with them if they were showing as cheaper.

Disney POFQ/Universal HRH Aug/Sept 2012
Disney AKL/Universal RPR Aug/Sept 2014
Orlando/St Petes Beach Aug/Sept 2015
Universal-HHN Cabana Bay Sept/Oct 2016
West Stonebridge (Dibb Villa) Aug/Sept 2017
lil mousketeer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
glenandem
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Is jet parks the official man airport parking?
We left our car at t2 a few years ago and had no probs but this time we’re flying from t3 to London so want to park nearby but as others have said the last summer the multi storey have been plagued with break in’s its been in the local news a lot round here too as i only live in Stockport.
glenandem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Sallee45
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Can you pm me the details please

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I use a meet and greet, I’ve used him and his wife (and before that his brother, my wife works for the police and I think it was his brother was ex police), used him 3+ times a year for a decade (sometimes 6+ I also use him on business) and he is brilliant. I’ve left very expensive cars with him, never an issue. He’s even waited at the airport for me 2 hours when I was stuck on the M62 in an accident. I also never have to wait for him. I know you didn’t want meet and greet but I have recommended him many times and people have always continued to use him. PM me if you did want their details.

2000, Sheraton world resort
2001,2002,2003 Marriot world center
2008 Highgrove Villa
2009 Marriot world centre
2010 Highgrove Villa
2019 Universal Surf Side
2023 Universal Cabana Bay
Sallee45 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I have existing T2 multi-storey (not great tbh, cramped and lots roped off last time) in March and new T2 multi-storey booked in April (hope that's better).
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Bridget
Imagineer

I've had to book meet and greet which I am not that happy about - I won't use jetparks due to awful reviews and after seeing what happened to a couple's car on one of the Orlando facebook groups. I have just done a dummy booking for when we go end April for 3 weeks and it is still only coming up with jetparks or meet and greet as options. How you get to book long stay I will never know. They don't answer your queries on facebook or email either

Going to leave our decent car at home and go up there in the knackered van - not leaving anything to chance
Old 18 Feb 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
harryhaflinger
Excited about Disney

harryhaflinger's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Booked the T2 multi storey a couple of weeks back for £76.99 via Manchester Airport website.
harryhaflinger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
MissCellaneous
slightly serious Dibber

Thank you everyone for this thread Was struggling the other day with even Jetparks coming out at £100 (by the way, I have parked at Ringway and 3 a few times and personally never had any problems).

I just managed to get the on airport official multistorey for about £87 with the email code EMUK19 (up to 30% off) on Looking 4 Parking Best I could find at the mo for 2 weeks and a day (even the Manchester Airport site is currently £100 for the same thing)!
Old 23 Feb 19, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
glenandem
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We’ve used the official meet and greet before at t2 but flying out of t3 this time to London and wondered With the meet and greet service, when you park your car in the row and get your ticket, where do they put your car?
Is it in the actual multi storey or take it off site and bring it back on arrival home?
glenandem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by glenandem View Post
We’ve used the official meet and greet before at t2 but flying out of t3 this time to London and wondered With the meet and greet service, when you park your car in the row and get your ticket, where do they put your car?
Is it in the actual multi storey or take it off site and bring it back on arrival home?
I doubt it, even the official ones take your car somewhere else. manchestereveningnews.co...greet-14633271
I don't like surrendering my keys when I go on holiday and stories like the one above only reinforce that.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List