Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 28 Jan 19, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
smythy21
Imagineer

smythy21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile Helicopter Rides

Whats the best helipcopter ride to book in FL. Seen a few companys along Idrive.
Old 31 Jan 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

They are all much of a muchness to be honest. There are plenty along the 192 as well depending where you want to fly over. I’d just call in to a few and see.

When we were there in 2017 the kids kept seeing them taking off as we made our day down the 192 on our way to Disney. The kids said they fancied it so on the way back to our villa for a pool afternoon we just dropped into one. They had a 30 minute wait so we drove to the next one and they took us out straight away. This was mid-August so booking isn’t really needed.

Prices were all similar to each other, just pick the size of the loop you want and I’m pretty sure they’d cater for any specific requests.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 19, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by itz_baseline View Post
They are all much of a muchness to be honest. There are plenty along the 192 as well depending where you want to fly over. I’d just call in to a few and see.

When we were there in 2017 the kids kept seeing them taking off as we made our day down the 192 on our way to Disney. The kids said they fancied it so on the way back to our villa for a pool afternoon we just dropped into one. They had a 30 minute wait so we drove to the next one and they took us out straight away. This was mid-August so booking isn’t really needed.

Prices were all similar to each other, just pick the size of the loop you want and I’m pretty sure they’d cater for any specific requests.
I too would love to try this but as a family of five I doubt we would all get into one helicopter
May I ask what you paid?

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
I too would love to try this but as a family of five I doubt we would all get into one helicopter
May I ask what you paid?
There was 3 of us (me and 2 kids) and it was around $180 in total for a loop which took about 15 minutes.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

We used Orlando heli tours on the 192. I think they have one on I Drive too.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List