Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 5 Feb 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Invisible Man
Getting Excited

Thanks Mick..👍
Invisible Man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Sorry for jumping in

Just wanted to check something.

When you book with DFCH, what company collects payment on the credit card? I had some problems last night making a payment on the site and wanted to check with people who have already been through the process.

Thanks
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
Just wanted to check something.

When you book with DFCH, what company collects payment on the credit card? I had some problems last night making a payment on the site and wanted to check with people who have already been through the process.

Thanks
I had a bit of an issue last month when I got to the bank verification page to clear the CC. It didn't want the code but when I moved to the next step it said "error" or something so I contacted Andy from his web site and he confirmed payment had been received.

Suggest that you do the same - I'm sure hat Andy will give you the reassurance you need.

Mick
Old 6 Feb 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Many thanks Mick, I'll message Andy. Glad to find a company that so many people rate so highly!
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
Many thanks Mick, I'll message Andy. Glad to find a company that so many people rate so highly!

His web site says established in January 2011. I read about 95% of the car hire threads on here and I can honestly say that I've never seen a bad word about him.

But just out of interest here's what I said on a similar thread a few days ago

I've given Andy so much support on here that a few month's ago some Dibber, rather nastily, implied that I was on the take. I put her back in her box sharpish.

The reason I support him is two-fold. Firstly for our hire (off-season, full size and for 4 weeks, Alamo) he's usually the cheapest.

Secondly, and just as important, he's regularly on here helping Dibbers who haven't even booked with him. You don't see Alamo Brits, usrentacar or Netflights doing that do you?

Mick

Edited at 01:14 PM.
mick is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sallee45
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have been going to Florida for a few years now and I have never come across a company with such fantastic customer service
I emailed Andy with a price I have seen on an alternative site and provided him with the link the price was a massive saving over his site price

Not only did he match it but also helped me a million questions
Well done mate not sure if the company’s do awards for your service levels but you deserve one for sure
Thank you

2000, Sheraton world resort
2001,2002,2003 Marriot world center
2008 Highgrove Villa
2009 Marriot world centre
2010 Highgrove Villa
2019 Universal Surf Side
2023 Universal Cabana Bay
Sallee45 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
prugone
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks Segdude, just saved £25 on our 3 week hire out of Tampa, re booking carried out very easily. Wish I had been using DFCH years ago.
prugone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List