Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Feb 19, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Hogwarts
Excited about Disney

has anyone stayed at the clarion or either of the Rosen inns?, look ok in pictures , wouldn't expect much just a base ,that price is crazy
Hogwarts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I would go for a week no problem. I would probably just get a 4 or 5 day Disney ticket.

We stopped at Rosen inn pointe Orlando years ago when it was quality inn plaza. Basic but it was fine as a base. I would stop there again no problem.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Would definitely do it. We’ve done a week before and then down to 5 days on two occasions so we could fit it in a half term on one occasion and to get free dining over Easter on another occasion. Had a brilliant time, didn’t stay up super late and got up early so jet lag was fine coming home. We didn’t expect to fit everything in but had some amazing days. Doing 5 days again this summer.
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
kerrie1781
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We did a week in October last year. Stayed at All Star Sports and yes it was worth it. My only advice would be - DO NOT SLEEP ON THE OUTBOUND FLIGHT. I did this and regretted it at bed time 😂. We only did Disney and I would 100% do it again!
kerrie1781 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I would, even without doing the parks there is lots to do.
Old 22 Feb 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Hogwarts
Excited about Disney

Kids have decided they definitely want to go for 2 weeks in a villa so desperately looking for flights cheapest I can find is £650 plus bags and seat from Glasgow to Orlando direct 1/8 till 15/8 can't even find any cheaper indirect ones that make journey worthwhile should I just book these ?
Hogwarts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 12:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Did u look at BA flydrive?
Old 23 Feb 19, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hogwarts View Post
Kids have decided they definitely want to go for 2 weeks in a villa so desperately looking for flights cheapest I can find is £650 plus bags and seat from Glasgow to Orlando direct 1/8 till 15/8 can't even find any cheaper indirect ones that make journey worthwhile should I just book these ?
I would. People will come back who have found better prices and I salute them. I’ve paid 1k direct Man to MCO at least 5 times in August though so I would find £650 a steal! I’m a bit of a lazy flight price grab girl though.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Hogwarts
Excited about Disney

All booked £550 avanti resort 22/8 till 29/8 so excited ! Would have liked 2weeks but hey ho at
East I'm going :
Old 23 Feb 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We go for a week every May and love it.

Jet lag is easier on that trip than when we stay longer so not something we thing about when deciding on a trip.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List