MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Lovely report and pics, fabulous dahling!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 13, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Have stolen some of your photos Mazz for the sticky thread.

Hope you don't mind!
Old 25 Jan 13, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Have stolen some of your photos Mazz for the sticky thread.

Hope you don't mind!
no problem Joa
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 13, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Sounds wonderful Mazz, so glad you enjoyed it. I really wish we could do concierge for a few days of absolute decadence, depends how the prices look when the sailings we want are released, when I last priced it up concierge for us was a lot more expensive than the other options I was considering, but if I book early it might be ok.
Old 26 Jan 13, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mazz View Post
to answer your questions

although they say 2 pre dinner cocktail times of 45 mins you can go to both and they are not strict with the finish times, we found them to be more than generous with the alcohol, cocktails, smoothies and such and yes it's all free (included in the concierge price)

towards the end of the cocktail time Shaun would always make sure we had a drink to take to dinner or to the theatre even if it was 10 mins after the official finish time, if he was busy he recognised this and always made sure we were happy

food wise brekkie was a posh continental of patisserie, bagels, salmon, various cheese, museli and other cereal

throughout the day there was allsorts from teeny slivers of rare beef rolled with horseradish and duck breast sliced with cucumber and wrapped in parcels which were tied with the thinnest of pepper ribbons, there was sushi, cheeseboard, the most amazing selection of bread both savoury and sweet, boston chocolate lollipops for the kiddiwinks, teeny pots of various desserts, a take on a cream tea with some fancy scones, mini choc eclairs and sandwiches and things like chocolate marshmallows and strawberries, like i said it was never too much were you felt that you could not try and spoil your evening meal and i tried some amazing breads and the duck wrapped thingie was amazing

room service ~ we did not order but the kids did when we ate at palo, we went through the menus with them and the food was brought in and laid out with a table cloth and served which we thought was was a little posh for just the kids especially as they only ordered main courses and a creme brulee

drinks are stocked in your room fridge with cans of coke, orange, sprite and btls of water so they didn't need any of these

there's also drinks avail in the lounge at any time you just go along and help yourself to the cans or the btls of water and also the coffee machine, this machine does regular coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, americano and also hot chocs, there are also syrups and marshmallows and like i said if it's not avail you just need to ask

hope that helps
Wow, thanks so much for your reply. So so excited now. Might just have to do a foodie and cocktails etc report of concierge etc
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 13, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Wow, thanks so much for your reply. So so excited now. Might just have to do a foodie and cocktails etc report of concierge etc
Yes please Ruth!
Old 26 Jan 13, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Oooooh,I am soo bad. I loved the look of the room,so we have just upgraded concierge 12510 which is a family room to 12506
Old 27 Jan 13, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by loopy linda View Post
Oooooh,I am soo bad. I loved the look of the room,so we have just upgraded concierge 12510 which is a family room to 12506
Nice one!